Hunter shows up with assault shotgun on your hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

onpoint

What would you do?

Over the years it's only happened twice.

Once a guy with a Winchester 1300 Defender with a pistol grip

images-1.jpg

once with a Benelli M4 combat/law enforcement shotgun. The guy with the Benelli shows up in BDU's and shinny black combat boots.

pix644270392.jpg

If the guns are legal and the guys have safe manners.....oh well. We all have to learn sometime.

Then again, an excellent example of why I am so picky bout who I hunt with!

BobM

LMAO! Glad I don't hunt with folks like that. :thumbsup: I'd be sure to ask them what they're shootin', double ought buck or straight slugs. :D

The guy with the PGd Winchester MIGHT be a good reason to "party hunt" and help him fill is limit!:D

BobM

I also would laugh histerically at them probably so much that they wouold get their undies in a knot and leave on there own

There is nothing wrong with wanting to smell the fragrance of burnt powder!!!!!!:cheers:

What would you do?

Over the years it's only happened twice.

Once a guy with a Winchester 1300 Defender with a pistol grip

images-1.jpg

once with a Benelli M4 combat/law enforcement shotgun. The guy with the Benelli shows up in BDU's and shinny black combat boots.

pix644270392.jpg
was THE GUY using THE 1300 DEFENDER THE MARINE THAT LOST HIS ARM AND HAS BEEN HUNTING SD LAST YEAR?

Any self-proclaimed "style police" should keep their nose stuck in their Double Gun Journal.

I'm a big advocate of reliable semi-autos with large magazines. Shot capacity restriction is the most goofy regulation ever conceived. Why waste time reloading when you have ammo stored right below the barrel in the mag?????

Even a belt-fed full auto 12ga on a turret could cover the blocking corners of a BIG walk-and-block hunt and be LOTS of fun.

There is WAY to much second guessing of THE SECOND AMENDMENT. It gives us the right to OWN and BARE arms. Bare means to expose/reveal, NOT conceal.

In order of importance, I believe in the following:

1. MORE HABITAT

2. MORE BIRDS

3. MORE SHOOTING(and shoot them any way you like, just be safe and
respectful)

Gentlemen, pick your weapon!

..............."Here..Here!!"
:cheers:

U.S.%20Marine%20Firing%20AA-12%20Full-Auto%20Shotgun%20(AA12%20Machine%20Shotgun).jpg

SIR!, We've been training, SIR!

What kind of training?

SIR!, training for the South Dakota pheasant opener, SIR!

Is that some new state-of-the-art upland bird gun?

SIR!, yes, SIR! I am assigned to defend the corners in blocking configuration UV7 w/flankers, SIR!

Carry on........

That is nothing! I just picked this up from an expatriate of Soviet Russia. :D I bet pheasants have never heard of "Shock and Awe". :thumbsup:

800px-ZSU-23-4-Camp-Pendleton.jpg

Edit: Damnit, this thing didn't come with chokes! Anybody know where I can get some? :D

Last edited:
As you all know. i have stated I'm a O/U man at heart

Now, please stay back and let the men handle this.

I shoot a Lt Mod and Mod with 31 lbs of #5 shot(Trap Load)

ouadvanced.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back