Hello to everybody

Pop-poof-thump

I want to say hello to everybody and I hope everybody enjoyed or enjoys their hunting season.:) Thanks. Looking forward in meeting some good folks:cheers:.

Welcome to the forum & enjoy the site. Following your logic, I reckon my name should have been "bang, bang, damn" . . .

"bang, bang, bang, damn" is too long of a name . . . .

Sometimes Koja its click, cackle, cackle and I am watching that rooster fly off to the next county. Uplandhnter, I am from Illinois orginally, but I live in Georgia now. I have been after roosters for over 25 years and I am hooked for life. Nebraska and Kansas is where my mind is at between October and January. The smell of cow pies, corn, crp, cedar trees, black soil, and a cheap hotel that's pheasant hunting and a vacation to me.:)

Finally someone with a good sense of humor:D:D:D

Sometimes Koja its click, cackle, cackle and I am watching that rooster fly off to the next county. Uplandhnter, I am from Illinois orginally, but I live in Georgia now. I have been after roosters for over 25 years and I am hooked for life. Nebraska and Kansas is where my mind is at between October and January. The smell of cow pies, corn, crp, cedar trees, black soil, and a cheap hotel that's pheasant hunting and a vacation to me.:)

That's good, but i too had a good one this year. I believe it went something like this: cackle-click-phuck-shuck-boom-phuck-boom-cackle-cackle-phuck-chit-....repeating-oh well

Back