Heeees baaaaack !!

birdshooter

Randy Moss is now a Viking again. :beer:

Like him or not, the deep threat issue the vikings had previously has now been rectified. If I remember correctly Favre lobbied heavily when in Green Bay to try and get Randy when he became available in the past.

I must say, this ownership has done just about everything humanly possible to bring a winner to Minnesota. Whether it all works out or not, they have spent the money to bring in key players to help get the job done.

Now let's somehow find a way to get a new stadium deal done..:cool:

I never did get over the Loss of Randy Moss.
That Mccombs guy was a jerk to trade Moss.
NOW WE HAVE HIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::cheers::thumbsup:

What a great addition!!!!!!!!!!

Just think about defenses trying to defend against Favre, Harvin, Rice, Moss, Peterson, Shianco, and our new guy camarillo.

This offense should be pretty good now..........

Welcome back #84!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think when they get him and Sydney on the field, Who will stop them two at the same time. They will be a force to be reconed with for sure. Just as I thought, weather the early storm and look out.:thumbsup: Now after rest those banged up guy's should be lookin good as well. As long as good health stays for the most of them, they will be there at the end.:10sign::cheers:

Yes, that should be interesting to Moss back in a Viking colors. I hope he does well for them. Congrats to the owners for getting him to come home........Bob

Just think when they get him and Sydney on the field, Who will stop them two at the same time. They will be a force to be reconed with for sure. Just as I thought, weather the early storm and look out.:thumbsup: Now after rest those banged up guy's should be lookin good as well. As long as good health stays for the most of them, they will be there at the end.:10sign::cheers:

We'll we hope Sidney is back this season and if he is will he be 100%. But let's look at this as if he is. Sure you defend to stop Moss, Rice and Shanco. What that means is the AP most likely will have more running room. And as you stated Springer, if you load the box to stop AP, we'll I sure would hate to be defending Rice or Moss 1 on 1 when their both lined up on the same play. :eek: Moss brings to the table what Rice did last year and now we will have two of them. A no brainer acquisition if you ask me.

Last edited:
I know you guys up there fish a lot, I just didn't realize how much!!!!!!! LOL:cheers:

Oh how fast we forget all the issues the Vikings had with Moss the first go around. I sure hope he's grown up a little. But the Vikings needed a player like him so I have to be positive and hope Moss and Favre become a deadly combination.

Rock on!! Moss Welcome Home!!!:10sign::cheers:

Oh how fast we forget all the issues the Vikings had with Moss the first go around. I sure hope he's grown up a little. But the Vikings needed a player like him so I have to be positive and hope Moss and Favre become a deadly combination.

Interesting you should say that. As one radio show host put it yesterday. If the Vikings are winning and everything is hunky dory then don't look for any issues from Moss. However.... if they continue to lose and Moss is not receiving many passes, then expect the old Randy to come out of hiding. Personally, I think Favre will find a way to get Randy the ball when he's in a bind much the same as he did with Rice last year. He will be the go to guy on a busted play IMO. But remember, Randy is the ultimate decoy and defenses will have to keep him close no matter what...

Randy will be doubled up on every passing situation, and probably otherwise. [always has been, still is HALL of FAME bound]
Then comes Sidney :) Sidney should be back the 9th game?
Can't double both at the same time.:thumbsup:

My prediction. Monday nite against the Jets.
Moss will have 7 catches, 2 TD's and about 140 yards.:cheers:

If you think about the weapons this team has on offense, there is no reason we shouldn't feel much better about ourselves......... Defense is stout........
I can't wait till Rice comes back, playing opposite of Moss, with Percy Harvin in the slot. Shianco is a very good TE, that's alot of guys to defend that are Pro-Bowl caliber...... Then you have to stop Adrian Peterson, Good Luck......
Only thing that can stop this offense is the Vikings Playcalling or penalties. Otherwise, we should be a good offense. We need to beat the Jets on MNF. We can't dig ourselves a hole right now........

looks like the vikes realized they would never make it to the super bowl and be able to sell millions of dollars worth of jerseys' so now they sign moss so they can sell new jerseys now:D cant wait to see moss and favre together in green bay. would love to see rodgers win against favre. might be a long bus ride home. were on a viking bus going to greenbay and we are packer fans.

Well, I'll tell you what!!!! It should be a heck of a game at Lambeau.
What a great game to have tickets to......

looks like the vikes realized they would never make it to the super bowl and be able to sell millions of dollars worth of jerseys' so now they sign moss so they can sell new jerseys now:D cant wait to see moss and favre together in green bay. would love to see rodgers win against favre. might be a long bus ride home. were on a viking bus going to greenbay and we are packer fans.

Oh boy I can't wait for the gay celebration between future hall of shamers farve and moss. What does moss think he was with in new england. Brady ten times the QB farve is. How many rings does Brady have? When will the longhorn sheep learn old players take you nowhere. Can't wait for another longhorn sheep flop and a moss I want out speech.

Oh boy I can't wait for the gay celebration between future hall of shamers farve and moss. What does moss think he was with in new england. Brady ten times the QB farve is. How many rings does Brady have? When will the longhorn sheep learn old players take you nowhere. Can't wait for another longhorn sheep flop and a moss I want out speech.

im with you on this one... AND id be able to see moss play (if he does play at all) on Dec 12th when i go to the metrodome to watch the giants vs vikings.

Back