Gas Prices

There are 4 refineries in Toledo. The uaw is on strike, so consumption is low. Nearly all jeeps have been & are built in Toledo, except during wwii when more were built by Ford than willys. There is also a large gm transmission plant on strike in Toledo. Avon Lake has the ohio assy plant which is the home of the Ford econoline & also builds some f series trucks. I dont know why it is so cheap in Columbus. It couldn’t be politics could it?

Dropped down to $4.27 yesterday no idea why. Pulling boat today, heading south tomorrow, well actually heading north for the first day then hanging a right to head south.

Heading out tomorrow morning. Filled up the truck here in SW Utah for 3.98/Gal. Looking forward to some of those East of the Rockies gas prices :)

Prices are largely tied to a combination of supply (proximity to either refineries and/or pipeline terminals) and state taxes.

Gasoline has gradually gone down here for about 2 months now. It currently ranges between $2.69 - $2.89/gal near me.

Most near me are $2.54 to $2.69, I was in DesMoines about 2 weeks ago and I saw a lot of $2.70s in that area. It is going in the right direction anyway.

I hunted Iowa and Kansas and had to be at a function in Oklahoma City at the end of my week's hunt.
Gas was $2.70s in Iowa a little less in Kansas and I bought in Oklahoma City at $2.41 on my way out and back to TN.

Back