Gas Prices

I understand. I have 2 SUV's that love gas, but got the Corolla for most local driving. 31-35 mpg.
Birdman, they'll love gas even more once you start pulling your trailer around :) I am not looking forward to gas prices on my 2300 mile round trip with the trailer this year but I damm sure am still going !

Birdman, they'll love gas even more once you start pulling your trailer around :) I am not looking forward to gas prices on my 2300 mile round trip with the trailer this year but I damm sure am still going !
Tom, I hear you. I bet I will drive 3500 + miles. Gas will be the biggest expense. But we will have our independence.....When are u leaving Tom?

Last edited:
Expect to arrive in SD on 10-22. Have to be in Idaho on 11-7. Starting out in the area around Plankinton, going to try and hit the Redfield area for a few days. Not sure how it will all play out but it I plan on using up the 10 day licens. How about you? You coming to SD?

Expect to arrive in SD on 10-22. Have to be in Idaho on 11-7. Starting out in the area around Plankinton, going to try and hit the Redfield area for a few days. Not sure how it will all play out but it I plan on using up the 10 day licens. How about you? You coming to
Tom, I sent u a pm

Expect to arrive in SD on 10-22. Have to be in Idaho on 11-7. Starting out in the area around Plankinton, going to try and hit the Redfield area for a few days. Not sure how it will all play out but it I plan on using up the 10 day licens. How about you? You coming to SD?
The have-a rest campground in Redfield has the best hot showers I’ve ever been in. The trains will get a little annoying if you st up to close to the highway.

The have-a rest campground in Redfield has the best hot showers I’ve ever been in. The trains will get a little annoying if you st up to close to the highway.
That's one of the campgrounds I marked. Thanks for the recommendation. I read that that it might get full during the first week or so.

I think we are up to $4.69 , paid $4.47 a few days ago. Leaving for outside(lower 48) in a few days . Spent $200 and it wasn't a fillup on the Alcan last year and expect it will be no different this year.

My gas bill for 3 trips , Reno, Spokane and Tri Cities the last 30 days was over $1000 driving my pu...Highest gas was in Redding at 6.25 a gallon. Diesel was 7 bucks

We’re leaving South Carolina this Friday headed towards North Dakota for the week. We were planning on driving a ford expedition but had a change in plans and taking my ram 2500 diesel, so we definitely not looking forward to the fuel bill but atleast we’re still going. I was wondering about what the fuel prices were gonna be, I was guessing anywhere from $5-$7 a gal just depending on where we were.

We’re leaving South Carolina this Friday headed towards North Dakota for the week. We were planning on driving a ford expedition but had a change in plans and taking my ram 2500 diesel, so we definitely not looking forward to the fuel bill but atleast we’re still going. I was wondering about what the fuel prices were gonna be, I was guessing anywhere from $5-$7 a gal just depending on where we were.
Check gas buddy.com

Back