Fishing

Mar22_0001.jpg

Fri trip
Mar23_0001.jpg

Wed trip All caught on rod and reel
Mar21_0002.jpg

Sal, what do you do with those Asian Carp? I heard there's a market for those things now. Not sure how good they taste being that they are carp:eek::confused:

Nice fish there Buck!

I have been blessed to have been in the boat 44 days since Christmas already this year with the superb weather. I guess I'm making up for last years brutal schedule that only found me on the water 12 days.

I just ordered my first new boat on Monday..... A 2012 Skeeter WX 1850 with a F150 Yamaha on it. Boy am I stoked about this. Mid to Late May delivery, unless it comes sooner.
My favorite pictures!

2012-03-05_07_36_11.jpg

2012-02-18_08_10_18.jpg

2012-01-05%2016.35.50.jpg

DSCN0076.JPG

I love it when they swallow a jig so deep it tears your fingers up fishing it out of their mouth..
2012-02-04_12_19_21.jpg

Great boat you got coming reddog:thumbsup:
Dang!:confused: now you've got me thinking Walleye.
We have WHAT?? 6 weeks to the "EYE" opener:confused:

Then there are so many rules and regs it's all most all catch and release.
[dead or alive]:eek:

Good Old Daze:)
no-no-no :) I release far more eye then I stick a knife in.:confused:

12-31-2007054734pm.jpg

01-08-2008103028PM2.jpg

Wow guys those pictures are awesome. Me and the kids caught a basket of bluegill out of the pond last night. Out to find some more mushrooms this morning, and a fried orgy this evening. Hard to lose weight with a diet like that!

Great pics you guys, nice variety.
Florida Key fishing, one of these years.:)

I've been thinking about doing some Walleye fishing at the FT Peck this Spring. After I figured what it would cost I've disregarded the idea [almost]
I can catch "EYES" a plenty here.
But BOY! wouldn't fishing the ft Peck Lake be fun.:cheers:

I have an 18.5 glass boat that is pretty similar.
Sat went to lake Sinai again with another guy. Did not do as well size wise and ended up keeping only 4 tho we may have caught a hundred. Did get two nice smallies also and it was a beautiful day. Probably a little calm for walleye fishing.
We need to get together one of these days. I have not fished lower Sharp like I did years ago.

Buck?? You talking to me? Im heading out Wednesday night thru Saturday night, then pulling my boat home from South Dakota to start stripping the Terrova and the Humminbirds off of it. Easter weekend traditionally is the end of my fishing season, and it looks like thats going to be the case this year also. I traditionally hit Poinsett on the way back to Mn. for Easter dinner.

Depending on the weather, Im gonna go to a Prairie Chicken drumming grounds up on the Brule on one of those mornings.. but plan on fishing.. alot. My brother in law is coming Thursday night to fish Friday, for the day for sure. he may stay thru Saturday.

Buck?? You talking to me? Im heading out Wednesday night thru Saturday night, then pulling my boat home from South Dakota to start stripping the Terrova and the Humminbirds off of it. Easter weekend traditionally is the end of my fishing season, and it looks like thats going to be the case this year also. I traditionally hit Poinsett on the way back to Mn. for Easter dinner.

Depending on the weather, Im gonna go to a Prairie Chicken drumming grounds up on the Brule on one of those mornings.. but plan on fishing.. alot. My brother in law is coming Thursday night to fish Friday, for the day for sure. he may stay thru Saturday.

Ya I'm talking to you!---What keeps you so busy in the summer?

A limit of sunny's I caught last night

Ya I'm talking to you!---What keeps you so busy in the summer?

Racing occupies my whole summer program, Sprint cars to be exact.. Knoxville, Husets, Jackson Hartford.

Its a viscious cycle, Hunting, fishing and racing, that is.. Oh, we chase the high school wrestlers around a little bit also..

Back