Fishing

Great boat you got coming reddog:thumbsup:
Dang!:confused: now you've got me thinking Walleye.
We have WHAT?? 6 weeks to the "EYE" opener:confused:

Then there are so many rules and regs it's all most all catch and release.
[dead or alive]:eek:

Sounds like maybe theyre going to change the opener date in Mn and let you go a week earlier this year?

Had to store her in the livewell for a few minutes while I went up to the truck to get the camera.

IMG_62733.JPG

Double

DSCN0084.JPG

I have an 18.5 glass boat that is pretty similar.
Sat went to lake Sinai again with another guy. Did not do as well size wise and ended up keeping only 4 tho we may have caught a hundred. Did get two nice smallies also and it was a beautiful day. Probably a little calm for walleye fishing.
We need to get together one of these days. I have not fished lower Sharp like I did years ago.
Uncle Buck... You dont have the Vanguard glass boat do you that pulled into the ramp today?

I was making my way around Eastern SD today, looking for a place to fish, but the wind never let up. 200 miles later. I seen Oakwood, Albert, Poinsett,Hwy 81, Sinai, Campbell, Madison, and Brant. I did put in on Brant for an hour or so and caught 1 walleye, 1 northern, 1 smallie and 1 silver bass. Very nice little lake, for what I seen of it.

Wind sucks....

Buck... Sending you a PM..

A little 6lb delta large mouth flipping a jig. Roosters crowing all over behind the levees also, what a great day on the water.

100MEDIA_IMAG0343.jpg

Racing occupies my whole summer program, Sprint cars to be exact.. Knoxville, Husets, Jackson Hartford.

Its a viscious cycle, Hunting, fishing and racing, that is.. Oh, we chase the high school wrestlers around a little bit also..
Not much of a car guy, but my grandson was dirt bike racing a few years back with Doug Wolfgang's kid and Doug really helped me out with some mechanical issues. Nice guy. The dirtbike thing cut my fishing back a bit for about three years.

Uncle Buck... You dont have the Vanguard glass boat do you that pulled into the ramp today?

I was making my way around Eastern SD today, looking for a place to fish, but the wind never let up. 200 miles later. I seen Oakwood, Albert, Poinsett,Hwy 81, Sinai, Campbell, Madison, and Brant. I did put in on Brant for an hour or so and caught 1 walleye, 1 northern, 1 smallie and 1 silver bass. Very nice little lake, for what I seen of it.

Wind sucks....

Buck... Sending you a PM..

Black and White Fisher DV -18 WITH 200 MERC. I live about 15 miles south of Brant. Generally small walleyes, but an occasional big one. smallies avg to good, some decent perch. Northerns just showed up last three years of higher water. Wind has been a real culprit lately. I did taxes this weekend. Usually have done in Feb. but the weather was so nice I put it off and went fishing!

Sneak peak at the new ride.. She goes in the rigging shop tomorrow.

2012-04-24_12_00_48.jpg

Right now, Im busier than heck at work, and totally immersed in a kitchen remodel for the wifey.

I got half way thru the tile installation on Saturday, and about noon (wife was on the computer) she says... The World Of Outlaws are at Knoxville tonight, lets load up and go! The floor can wait.. I thought.... wow. Ok, I cleaned up the tools, showered up and away we went. Got home at 3:15 am. Up at ten, and laid the rest of the floor and got it grouted also. Tired little puppy when I went to bed..

Opening night at Jackson Speedway this weekend, with a Sprint car special.

sneak peak at the new ride.. She goes in the rigging shop tomorrow.

2012-04-24_12_00_48.jpg

right now, im busier than heck at work, and totally immersed in a kitchen remodel for the wifey.

I got half way thru the tile installation on saturday, and about noon (wife was on the computer) she says... The world of outlaws are at knoxville tonight, lets load up and go! The floor can wait.. I thought.... Wow. Ok, i cleaned up the tools, showered up and away we went. Got home at 3:15 am. Up at ten, and laid the rest of the floor and got it grouted also. Tired little puppy when i went to bed..

Opening night at jackson speedway this weekend, with a sprint car special.

winshield?single side? Tiller?
I knocked the computer out of the 200 merc this weekend---$$$$$ ouch!!!!!!!! Send donations

computer sounds expensive. i sank a 125 hp mariner AFTER a $4000 overhaul when oil injection failed. it only had 20 hours on the overhaul. that really sucked :( ended up buying a 115 optimax.

winshield?single side? Tiller?
I knocked the computer out of the 200 merc this weekend---$$$$$ ouch!!!!!!!! Send donations
Full windshield, F150 Yamaha, No kicker(yet) 1197 and 997 Humminbirds, 36v101lb Terrova IPilot.

I knocked a computer module out of my F115 Yamaha. Its nothing a thousand bucks wont cure..

Clobberd them at the Platte Winner Bridge this weekend. Friday had to fish tough conditions but finally caught some beauties starting two hunred yards from the boat ramp. Sat. beautiful weather and fishing to boot, plus a turkey Caught acat in the teens and walleyes to 23". Plus a couple nice smallies and a few white bass too.
I hear then fish are biting on the Missouri. The boat sits under tarp in shed. Too busy planting food plots and getting trees seeded and established. Got my priorities screwed up.

Clobberd them at the Platte Winner Bridge this weekend. Friday had to fish tough conditions but finally caught some beauties starting two hunred yards from the boat ramp. Sat. beautiful weather and fishing to boot, plus a turkey Caught acat in the teens and walleyes to 23". Plus a couple nice smallies and a few white bass too.

You're killiin' me with this stuff!!

Took the day off on Tuesday and did some fly fishing for trout in the North Carolina Mountains. Hit two delayed harvest streams; they stock from November until May and it is catch and release from November until the first weekend in June. Landed 25 trout between 9" and 14", Brookies, Browns and Rainbows. Took them on nymphs and then some drys in the afternoon. All-in-all a great day!:cheers:

Full windshield, F150 Yamaha, No kicker(yet) 1197 and 997 Humminbirds, 36v101lb Terrova IPilot.

I knocked a computer module out of my F115 Yamaha. Its nothing a thousand bucks wont cure..

Saw one just like it in Spirit Lake Tuesday, only red. Nice layout.

Just seen this Buck. If you seen that one, you shouldve looked in bay 1, as that was mine in the rigging room in Spirit Lake.. lol You shouldve let me know you were coming..

Just seen this Buck. If you seen that one, you shouldve looked in bay 1, as that was mine in the rigging room in Spirit Lake.. lol You shouldve let me know you were coming..
I thought you were in Minnesota. I was only supposed to get as far as Rock Rapids, but a car I had to look at was in Milford. Saw a 3+ smallie dead in the spillway coming out of Spirit.

Back