Fishing

Water is finally running over the spillway? Thats good news for all the lakes.

I'm picking my boat up on Thursday.. then promptly leaving for South Dakota without it..

Heading to Plank area to work at the lodge and then to Presho to plant 6 plots..

I need a break from work, and unfortunately, it doesnt involve fishing this time

Racing season has begun...

Water is finally running over the spillway? Thats good news for all the lakes.

I'm picking my boat up on Thursday.. then promptly leaving for South Dakota without it..

Heading to Plank area to work at the lodge and then to Presho to plant 6 plots..

I need a break from work, and unfortunately, it doesnt involve fishing this time

Racing season has begun...

When you pass the Marion road exit just west of 1-29 INTERSECTION AND HONK. MAY HEAR YOU ABOUT 6 MILES NORTH AS THE CROW FLIES.

When you pass the Marion road exit just west of 1-29 INTERSECTION AND HONK. MAY HEAR YOU ABOUT 6 MILES NORTH AS THE CROW FLIES.

I know that exit well Buck. It seems that every time I pass that Marion exit headed west, 100 lbs gets taken off my back. Its amazing... problem is, that it gets added right back on when I pass by on my way back east.

One of these days, pretty soon, Im not going to come back!..

I got here (Mitchell) in 1951, age three and did not go back! Hunting and fishing paradise, no income tax, decent cost of living---what's not to like.

I got here (Mitchell) in 1951, age three and did not go back! Hunting and fishing paradise, no income tax, decent cost of living---what's not to like.

Born here and left for 20 years to join the Air Force--of all the places I worked I did enjoy the 10 years I spent in Kansas--but I moved back to SD and I will die here--hopefully chasing birds on my own place.:cheers:

Black cloud, I cannot help you with any report from DL, but I dont think Ive ever heard a bad fishing report from there. Weather.... if you have decent weather, Im sure youll do fine.

Look what followed me home last night..

IMG_7827.JPG

IMG_7824.JPG

Too bad Im too busy to put it in the water...

Back