email notification

jonnyB

Response to threads...

I've had three responses to my messages and none delivered vial email from the site. Some thing's wrong...

Dakotazeb

webguy called me this afternoon and we had a good conversation. He hopes to have the notifiction issues resolved by no later than Monday.

jonnyB

E Mails

Thanks Zeb.

Any forecast on the hunting around Aberdeen? Lots of water when I toured through in July.

Jon

Dakotazeb

Thanks Zeb.

Any forecast on the hunting around Aberdeen? Lots of water when I toured through in July.

Jon
As you are probably aware, the roadside count in August indicated a 62% reduction in the Aberdeen area. We have had quite dry weather for the past 2 months but there is still a lot of water around. As long as we don't get a lot of moisture this fall the water shouldn't be an issue. I've been running my dogs in a big GPA area west of Aberdeen and not seeing many birds. Not nearly as many as we see in a normal year. Hunting may not be bad but it certainly isn't going to be what we've seen in the past several years. The GFP is predicting a pheasant harvest statewide of 1.2 million birds. Last year the harvest was 1.8 million. No matter how you slice it, South Dakota has the most pheasants by a long ways. I read of states east of here that have annual harvests of less than 100,000 and I realize how fortunate we are here in SD.

webguy

UPH Founder
Staff member
I've had three responses to my messages and none delivered vial email from the site. Some thing's wrong...
We had made a server change and I didn't know this was going on. Thank you Dakotazeb for letting me know.

We should be set to go.

Webguy

jmac

Super Moderator
Thank you Webguy and Zeb, I am receiving notifacation once again.:thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

Dakotazeb

I think this problem has returned. Anyone else not getting email notices when there is a post to a thread you are subscribed to? I get one once in awhile but not very many.