email notification

Response to threads...

I've had three responses to my messages and none delivered vial email from the site. Some thing's wrong...

E Mails

Thanks Zeb.

Any forecast on the hunting around Aberdeen? Lots of water when I toured through in July.

Jon

Thanks Zeb.

Any forecast on the hunting around Aberdeen? Lots of water when I toured through in July.

Jon

As you are probably aware, the roadside count in August indicated a 62% reduction in the Aberdeen area. We have had quite dry weather for the past 2 months but there is still a lot of water around. As long as we don't get a lot of moisture this fall the water shouldn't be an issue. I've been running my dogs in a big GPA area west of Aberdeen and not seeing many birds. Not nearly as many as we see in a normal year. Hunting may not be bad but it certainly isn't going to be what we've seen in the past several years. The GFP is predicting a pheasant harvest statewide of 1.2 million birds. Last year the harvest was 1.8 million. No matter how you slice it, South Dakota has the most pheasants by a long ways. I read of states east of here that have annual harvests of less than 100,000 and I realize how fortunate we are here in SD.

I've had three responses to my messages and none delivered vial email from the site. Some thing's wrong...

We had made a server change and I didn't know this was going on. Thank you Dakotazeb for letting me know.

We should be set to go.

Webguy

Thank you webguy I got the e-mail response to the post

I think this problem has returned. Anyone else not getting email notices when there is a post to a thread you are subscribed to? I get one once in awhile but not very many.

dito same issue here:mad::mad:

Huh. I'll look into it. All the one's I have subscribed to I have been getting.

Huh. I'll look into it. All the one's I have subscribed to I have been getting.

DakotaZeb,

Now is your chance to get a hat. WebGuy is online:D:D:D

I haven't been getting any of them either.

Back