Another NoDak Pheasant hunting video

AWESOME production there! looks like it was worth the trip for sure....I miss NoDak....this is second season I havent made it there to hunt...have had some of the best hunts of my life there. THANKS for sharing:cheers:

Again, another great video. It brought back many memories of past hunts with friends and relatives no longer able to hunt. I used to go to ND frequently many years ago. It is a special place for sure.

Great video the habitat you where hunting looks outstanding.:thumbsup: I'll have to give Nd a try next year.:cheers:

no dak

got my juices flowing! 3 trips to NODAK this year. Tonic for the soul! the video , dogs and the bird hunting there thanks for sharing,

That was very good.

I saw that some of the guys were putting their GoPro on their hats rather than on their head. I have always had problem with it bouncing around more when I had a ball cap on.

Great stuff. Great to read your updates here and on the GON forum. Hoping to make my first trip out this fall. I can't wait.

I feel like I'm there. Great video! THANKS! Great work! thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

Most videos don't come out right, this one nailed it! :10sign:

This is a great video! I find myself watching it about once a week. I'm hoping it'll get me through the summer. Thanks for posting.

Wow! Fantastic color! Thanks for sharing this with the site. If I could get Tom to quit shooting birds and take up the camera...

And all the way from Georgia - gotta love pheasant hunting!!

Great Video, thanks for sharing!

Back