Gas Prices

5.05 for diesel here in Twin Falls. The next cheapest place is 5.19😯
I spent 225 in diesel on the opening weekend of pheasant season here. Just insane.

Thread 'Political Threads' https://forum.ultimatepheasanthunting.com/threads/political-threads.24038/

I was the one that started that thread. Webguy has not seen this thread yet, I'm guessing.

Overall I’m glad prices are where they’re at vs 3-4 months ago…my trips are about 75 gallons, around $270 or so. I drive solo…worth every penny! No unwanted discussions about politics or other topics that I don’t care about…my 8 hours each way to spend how I want mentally! Love it. 🤓

Overall I’m glad prices are where they’re at vs 3-4 months ago…my trips are about 75 gallons, around $270 or so. I drive solo…worth every penny! No unwanted discussions about politics or other topics that I don’t care about…my 8 hours each way to spend how I want mentally! Love it. 🤓
I hunt solo most of the time as well. It is fun to have another person along once in a while to help with gas. My truck with the camper on it gets 12 mpg, but it saves lots of money on motels,and I can camp anywhere. I never pay for camping, or hunting. I leave these guys a 6 pack of Hamms.

I hunt solo most of the time as well. It is fun to have another person along once in a while to help with gas. My truck with the camper on it gets 12 mpg, but it saves lots of money on motels,and I can camp anywhere. I never pay for camping, or hunting. I leave these guys a 6 pack of Hamms.
What? No PBR?!!!!!!!!! How bout moose drool? Is there one called goose drool? We should brew some! 🥳 🍺🍺🍺

I drove through St Cloud, MN on Saturday. It was $3.25/gallon. I'm paying about 50 cents/gal more just an hour away from there. What a rip off.

What? No PBR?!!!!!!!!! How bout moose drool? Is there one called goose drool? We should brew some! 🥳 🍺🍺🍺
Moose drool is expensive. Hamms is cheap.i found a farm last year in the Lewistown area that was good hunting. I gave the guy a 12 pack of Hamms beer, from the land of sky blue water! He had some turkeys, but I couldn't get on them.

I wouldn’t put Hamm’s in my truck if it were overheated. I like it better than that

Back