Political Threads

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
So we recently had a 2nd amendment post that spiraled in "The Lounge" which are off topic by nature. The post is now gone. I’ll be revamping the polices and agreement with members if they want to participate at the forum here. My first 5 points are this:

1. Forum Politics - Anything political is banned from this point forward. This is a pheasant hunting forum, I will leave it as such. If you want to get political, go over to Twitter. Twitter and/or Failbook are the perfect dumpster fires for politics. I am a libertarian/political dissident and I can’t stand politicians. I don't care if you don't agree with me. This is a free service.

2. Forum Owner Gaslighting/Railroading - If you gaslight/railroad me on the forum, you are banned without warning. I had a member recently yelling/gaslighting at me about a member he disagreed with, then threatened me and my business and called me a keyboard gangster. He said he would talk s**t about me all over Montana… classy. I told “so called tough guy” to give my business phone number a call and ask for me personally. I have not received a phone call from “so called tough guy” yet, nor have my employees. If I’m getting gaslight, please report it to me. I’m not tolerating it anymore.

3. Forum Owner Aggression - Any aggression towards me as the owner of the forum, you are banned without warning. People can be human beings - critical, but respectful. If you give me respect, I will probably give it back depending on how well written the content is. Just because my name is "webguy" does not mean I'm some zit faced computer nerd... I"m 6'6" 225, workout and have a huge supply of guns/bullets to the T from my customers. So if you want to bully me digitally or in real life, bring your testosterone. How I act online, is no different than real life. The only reason I have to make a comment like this is because of the 1% of the people acting like pricks to me.

4. Forum Reporting - The new forum software has a “Report” button at the bottom of all the posts. Please use this, so that we can see what is the issue. Please give as much details as possible and be a human being. I/we will deal with the issue in a diplomatic order and it will be anonymous.

5. Forum Moderators - If anyone feels like applying, feel free to apply as a moderator - send me a message. You get to live in the middle and get s*** from 2 sides and get abused digitally. With that said, it's a wonderful job!

That’s it.

Last edited:
Man I do appreciate what you do on here. I can’t imagine the struggle it has been to keep this on track through the years dealing with a bunch of sometimes prickly personalities ( myself included). Honestly I am surprised I made it 10yrs myself :) . It sucks someone would threaten you like that. But based on who I think it was it’s really not. Hope you have a good one and thanks again

Man I do appreciate what you do on here. I can’t imagine the struggle it has been to keep this on track through the years dealing with a bunch of sometimes prickly personalities ( myself included). Honestly I am surprised I made it 10yrs myself :) . It sucks someone would threaten you like that. But based on who I think it was it’s really not. Hope you have a good one and thanks again
Ditto. GREAT website. My new web BFF. Tons of good information in a compact space.

Thanks for keeping up the site webguy. It’s a great place to get away from the rest of the world.

Ditto. GREAT website. My new web BFF. Tons of good information in a compact space.
Ditto. I agree totally. No politics is a great rule. And I'm only 5'7" with multiple plastic and metal parts holding me together so I walk away from 17 yr old computer geeks.
Thanks for keeping up the site webguy. It’s a great place to get away from the rest of the world.
(y) Thanks gentlemen. Cheers 🍻

Back