New profile posts

Hey. Saw your post from 2017 offering to hunt with a gentleman who might be in the area. My group will be hunting around the McCook area in late November, and we’ll be down to just one dog. Would you have any interest in hunting with us? We’re just looking to have a good time, not all that important to us to shoot limits.
I'm so sorry I just now saw this message. If you are still on here yes you can get into some coveys on public land. Both Bois darc and Talbot conservation areas have some coveys. You may have to work a little but they're out there. I moved up to the STL area now. I would check out Bois darc. It's closer and I actually found more covey's there. Just don't go by the sunflower fields because they get so much dove hunting pressure that no covey's hang around there. I've seen a covey's kind of behind the headquarters. Also up the road past the gun range you can park at some of the spots and get in to birds. More of the habitat where the birds feel safe seems better and less of the food sources. But I haven't been out there in two years now so it could have changed. Good luck with your dog. I hope ya get some.
Bobby, I had one guy back out of our hunt Oct. 24-28. I am trying to find a replacement but it is kinda late in the game now. I can send you the remaining deposits on the other two guys. I paid the deposit on two so can I just apply that deposit to my total?
Pup had her first point this weekend, wish I could figure out how to forward the video. How are the birds looking?
Pup had her first point this weekend, wish I could figure out how to send you the video. How are the birds looking?
Hope summer is treating you well? How's the weather coming along? Miserably dry here, farmers crying for rain. What's the consensus out there on the ag bill concerning crp?
Stay healthy,
Paul
Morning Greg,
Have you ever hunted around the Kildeer area? Heard birds are plentiful with easy access. BTW, just picked up a new pup.☺

Have a good day,
Paul
Hey fellow Iowan, looks like you are having a conversation with an arrogant guy. Im with you, I popped my 30th roster on public today. Ive had good luck but im looking for some advice. Im stationed in Algona until the season closes and need some public help. I got a rooster today but the areas north of Algona to the Minn border yielded not alot of encounters. Have you or anyone you know had any luck around the Forest City to Lake Mills area? Theres quite a bit of public there Ive never hunted. Thanks for any and all the help!
I just saw this message LOL. I am still figuring out the new site I guess, and a new windows 10 PC. Sorry. Ken
Just curious as to where in KC you live? I just moved to the Piper area of kck a year ago. Life long Wichita resident so getting used to not having any decent hunting within an hours drive.
LOL! I just saw that I had this message, 6 months late! I remember our talk. Hopefully you found someone to fill the gap. We decided to give Kansas a try this year with the dreadful reports coming from SD. We did OK for the 1st year in new territory on WIA hunting. How are the camps doing this year?
Things changed. Taking my dads suburban with Allen country Kansas plates. Come by the motel if you get bored. Greg Quincy 573-375-0586
Hey Matt Yes I’m from Liberal lived here since 1971. Just retired and moved to Az last Jan. Went back to Liberal for doves over Labor Day and headed up this Tues for pheasant opener and will stay through Thanksgiving. Think opener should be pretty good although there will still be lots of milo out. I can’t place your parents but I’m sure our paths must have crossed sometime. Are you coming up for opener
Don, have not been on site for long time so reason for delay. Last year was good not great but good.

See the 2017 counts and not good. Most of ND dry. Will be in Crosby around opener will let you know if any birds.

Dave
Jim, can't reply to your PM until you delete some messages. Your inbox is full.

George
Back