Who's the smartest?

Carptom, do you need the Coot to pick for you????? Your LollyGaggin' !!!!:cheers:

better late than never

chiefs l
jets w
browns w
eagles L
falcons w
dolphins w
ravens w
cardinals L
seahawks w
pack
49ers L
redskins w
chargers 27-20

Last edited:
Alright Driggs, looks like me and you on monday night tied up 8-8. Sorry Coot you lose again. Kinda like the Chiefs ugggh.

Might have to change my pick Monday just to be in the running!!!

sorry guy's, I guess by the points I eek out another win. C'mon coot do your Jethro math and add us up.

Good thing I didn't change my pick:( Did you watch the 2 games last night ???Problem is, is that Denver just set a new standard and showed how they can play and it is on film!!!! We will now know when they are dogging it!!! Congrats on yet another victory!!!! When I lose the first one, it is all down hill from there!!!! Carptom, I will have to have you pick for me when I am gone in a couple weeks hunting!!! Doesn't have to be the same as yours, but don't copy Coot please!:eek::eek::eek: Maybe a mix between you and Driggs!!!

Good thing I didn't change my pick:( Did you watch the 2 games last night ???Problem is, is that Denver just set a new standard and showed how they can play and it is on film!!!! We will now know when they are dogging it!!! Congrats on yet another victory!!!! When I lose the first one, it is all down hill from there!!!! Carptom, I will have to have you pick for me when I am gone in a couple weeks hunting!!! Doesn't have to be the same as yours, but don't copy Coot please!:eek::eek::eek: Maybe a mix between you and Driggs!!!

Yea I'll pick some good ones for you :rolleyes: Where are you hunting?

C'mon now!!!!!!! I have to pick the 2 best!!! Don't Coot me!!! I am heading out for Elk for which it took me 18 years to draw this area!!!! I have blocked out 10 days and plan on being there till the end!!! May only take a few days, but planning on the whole time!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

C'mon now!!!!!!! I have to pick the 2 best!!! Don't Coot me!!! I am heading out for Elk for which it took me 18 years to draw this area!!!! I have blocked out 10 days and plan on being there till the end!!! May only take a few days, but planning on the whole time!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Feel free to send me a couple steaks:D 9 days and a wake up and I get to head to SD for a few days:)

I'm :mad: mad now guys. Here's all the winning teams.
SF
houston
Bills
GB
dallas
giants
colts
NO
Vikings
Oakland
NE
Bengals
Bears 27 lions 17
I'll add scores later. I broke more plow parts today then I thought was humanly possible:eek: Hope tomarrow goes better. Lets vote on blackcloud having to pick his own teams I'm helping him way to much. I vote he should pick his teams:thumbsup:
Happy hunting Bleu:)

here we go

niners==w
vikes==w
panthers
saints==w
pack==w
giants==w
texans==w
bills
colts==w
pats==w
jags
bengals
bears 20-10==w

Last edited:
Bleu's

San Fran ====W

Here is the rest:

Buffalo=L
Browns=L
Packers =W
Vikes=W
Giants=W
Dallas=W
New Orleans=W
Houston=W
Oakland=W
Patriots=W
Bengals=L
Lions 20-17

coming down to tonights game!!

Last edited:
Driggs has private intel!!!!:cheers: Carptom and me have 2 loss so far! What was the Coot smoking before he made his picks???? Cootie is undefeated so far! JINX!!!! Wait, he and Driggs are tied at one loss!!!

Last edited:
Driggs has private intel!!!!:cheers: Carptom and me have 2 loss so far! What was the Coot smoking before he made his picks???? Cootie is undefeated so far! JINX!!!! Wait, he and Driggs are tied at one loss!!!

It looks to be a good week. With 2 minutes left in 2 games i was undefeated.

that's alright you all picked oakland. hahahahahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Back