Who's the smartest?

You missed the BB pick carp thats -10:eek: So you got one piont this week. Now don't be getting all labman on me:D Thats the rule +10 if you get it right -10 if you get it wrong.
Been in the field so can't post as much as I like. But I'm about done:thumbsup: then the S### WILL HIT THE FAN:D

Hey coot,

I'm thinking that maybe we forget about the BB pick. The way I have it counted that would put you in at -4 for the week. That would reeeeeeeeeeeally suck.

You missed the BB pick carp thats -10:eek: So you got one piont this week. Now don't be getting all labman on me:D Thats the rule +10 if you get it right -10 if you get it wrong.
Been in the field so can't post as much as I like. But I'm about done:thumbsup: then the S### WILL HIT THE FAN:D

yea coot it will really hit the fan then. only problem is it will be blowing towards you:eek::D

Ok we need to vote if you want to get rid of the bb pick.
Standings (with no bb pick)
carp37
disco 33
coot 30
js 27
bleu 23
With bb pick
JS 27
Carp 27
disco 23
coot 20
bleu 13
I won't vote unless it's a tie:). Disco can't vote because he's not picking. So three votes is what we need. Please vote to get rid of it. I'll be negative points in a couple weeks:D Look what it's done for JS top of the standings:thumbsup:

Please no copying!

rams
redskins
ravens
steelers
packers
bengals
giants
panthers
bears
49ers
patriots
titans
saints
jets 24-20

Dump BB!!!

Rams
Bengals
Packers
Ravens
Steelers
Giants
Falcons
Seattle
Bears
Vikes
Broncos
Niners
Saints
Texans 34-13

i love beating cootie at his own game. the more he sucks at picking the better i do:thumbsup: pick on him while i'm gone. i will be salmon fishing on lake michigan

That settles it no BB pick.
But heres my picks. Looks like I'm late on 2 nites game:( AZ wht I would of picked
falcons
bengals
giants
eagles
ravens
Pack
bears
carolina
NE
SF
Vikings
SD
houston 52-24

Quit copying me Bleu!:mad: Everybody tries to imitate a winner:cool: Good pick. Nice to have a 1-0 free lead over the rest of the field:10sign:. I couldn't see Cards being 5-0 in any world. Coot even picks a loser when it doesn't matter:D. Driggs better hurry up.

JS, I think I have 10 so far with one more tonight!!!:D If I were not such Homer , I would do better!!!:eek: I will still end up with the best Golf score, Always under par when Coot starts adding!!!! :cheers:

JS, I think I have 10 so far with one more tonight!!!:D If I were not such Homer , I would do better!!!:eek: I will still end up with the best Golf score, Always under par when Coot starts adding!!!! :cheers:

That's what I got too. Best Driggs can hope for is a tie. I bombed out this week. Typical, whenever I get cocky I always fall on my face. Hey, how about those chiefs?

Chiefs did better then I expected!!! Catching alot of heat for cheering when Bonus baby got hurt!! Which by the way looked like any other normal tackle!! What are they saying out there???

Bleu you did so good I'm going to give you -6 points back:thumbsup:
After 5 weeks points (I think:D)
Carp 44
disco 38
coot 38
JS 36
Bleu 40

Enough helping disco out time to pick winners.
Steelers
Falcons
Rams
ravens
jets
eagles
browns
TB
seattle
AZ
redskins
niners
houston
SD 300 denver -56:eek:
Good luck guys you'll need it this week.

Last edited:
Thanks for the 6 points, How about adding my wins for this past week??? By my calcs that gives me 40!!!!! Had 23 + 6 = 29 +11=40!!! I am going to have to give them Nuns a call!!!!!!:eek:

Thanks for the 6 points, How about adding my wins for this past week??? By my calcs that gives me 40!!!!! Had 23 + 6 = 29 +11=40!!! I am going to have to give them Nuns a call!!!!!!:eek:

Jethro's math is a little hard to follow. Let me see ought + ought - double ought equals ought 30:D

Bleu's week 6

pitt=L
falcons=W
rams=L
browns=W
jets=W
lions=W
kansas city (?)==L
ravens=W
cards=L
patriots=L
sanfran=L