Who's the smartest?

Pack over lions WIN:thumbsup: Me and JSD are tied. Looks like we have all the brain power:) That was nice to let me know I forgot a game. -10 points for carp and -50 for Bleu:eek: This fearless leader rules with an iron fist:D Just joking guys:)

Looks like Driggs is going to win! We all have the last 2 teams the same!! Kc pick was stupid!!! T.B. hurt me in OT!!! Congrats Driggs!!!!:cheers:

Wow, 12-2 for the week. What's that they say about blind things and acorns?:D

That's pretty good driggs, I think you and I have the most wins in a week at 12. I guess that makes us the smartest.......But I guess all you would have to do is look at our choice in dogs and you could figure that out:D:10sign:

Bleu has the same:

Lions=L
Cowboys=L
Pats=W

Bears=W
Bengals=W
Pitt=L
Colts=W
Broncos=W
Dolphins=W
Tampa=L
Titans=L
Ravens=W
San Fran=W
Rams=W
Pack=L
Carolina 27-24=W 10-6

Last edited:
texans w
cowboys L
jets L
Colts W
dolphins W
bucs L
bengals W
browns W
jags W
broncos W
bears W
ravens W
saints L
cards L
pack
eagles 24-10

Last edited:
Houston W
Wash. W
NE W
Nice job jsd:thumbsup:
You guys the type the like to shop at 5 in the morning:D
Time for more winners
Seattle
Vikings
denver
Colts
Bengals
Tenn.
TB
Steelers
Ravens
Rams
NO
Giants
Eagles

Last edited:
Can't believe Carp is going all in and picking the Broncos over the hometown Chiefs!!! It is the AFC West and who knows!!!! I need more wins, so pick the Chiefs please!!!!:cheers:

You guy's have had a great weekend I can tell!!! Coot forgot his Senile meds again!!!! LOL!! Too many hits to the head from the Nuns!!!!!!:D:D:D

Well, not only did we tie, we were 1 point away from the total points!!!! Coot calls a Tie " A little bit like kissing your sister " But I will Take it COOT!!!!

Good job Driggs!!!!

Coot, how does a guy start 3-0 and then ride off into the sunset?:cheers:

here are my desperate picks

no L
buff W
chi L
det L
gb W
hous W
kc W
stl W
mia L
jets W
den w
oak L
sd L
balt L
philly
wash 27-24

Last edited:
Bleu's

New Orleans =L Rest later
Buffalo
Chicago
Detroit
Pack
Houston
K.C.
San Fran
Patriots
Jets
Bucs
Raiders
Ravens
Chargers
Cowboys
Giants 33-31

Last edited:
houstonW
BearsL
cards L
coltsW
NE W
Packers W
SF L
Carolina L
Bills W
Denver W
Browns W
Ravens L
bengals W
Dallas W
Giants 32- 27 L
9-6

Last edited:
Brain Power Galore!
Last three weeks Win- Tie First- Win!
32-14.

I'll never catch you guys though, you're too good to give a weeks' head start.

Your on fire. I need to work on my second half picks. Seems like I am solid on early games, and suck in the afternoon.

I got you, me and coot tied going into tonight. I can't believe bleu didn't pick denver:eek:

Wellllllll!! I got nothin"!!!!!!

Actually thought the run D was lacking against the Chiefs and I like Doug Martin!!!! Thought they would run more!!! Once they fell behind by 3 they quit running!!! Was a bad Week for sure!!! I threw the darts , but they fell out of the board!!!!!!! Glad the Broncos won, but thought it was egg laying time!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Bleu's

Going with the Broncos tonight even though we haven't swept them since 06' I believe!!!!

Broncos=W
Rams
Bengals
Browns
Colts
Bears
Steelers
Tampa
San Fran
Ravens
Falcons
Jets