Who's the smartest?

Bleu I have wondered the same thing. I think " disco" is in reference to his " brother" that he speaks of and comes on here from time to time. I am thinking maybe all of these people, Coot, Blackcloud, Labman are all the same person. They never seem to be on here at the same time, and how could Labman pass up an opportunity to bag on a Packer fan after monday night? I think in order to win, your picks need to be posted. Bleu, I think you got hosed. But since your a Bronco's fan, and you cheated, I am fine with the outcome:D

Bleu I have wondered the same thing. I think " disco" is in reference to his " brother" that he speaks of and comes on here from time to time. I am thinking maybe all of these people, Coot, Blackcloud, Labman are all the same person. They never seem to be on here at the same time, and how could Labman pass up an opportunity to bag on a Packer fan after monday night? I think in order to win, your picks need to be posted. Bleu, I think you got hosed. But since your a Bronco's fan, and you cheated, I am fine with the outcome:D

Carptom1, I believe I was the only one to pick your hometown Chiefs!!!!! I should get the Big Balls award of the week!!!!:D:D:D Wait, I picked Seattle too!!! LOL!!!

Bleu's

Ravens =W
Falcons =W
Patriots =W
Lions =L
Chiefs BB Pick = L
Seattle = L
San Fran =W
Houston =W
Denver = W
Bengals
Cards
Giants
Redskins =W
Packers

Dallas 26-17

Last edited:
ok guys time to set you straight COOT and BLACKCLOUD are NOT the same person. coot calls me disco just to piss me off. i have not replyed to it.dont want to give him the satisfaction. and yes i have picked all my teams. i have told coot that every week my picks will be the exact opposite of his and since i am a packer fan i will pick them every game. brothers have to agree on some thing.:thumbsup: i will prove to you guys that i am smarter than capt cootie and i dont even have to try hard:D

LOL WOW the best stir the pot ever. Carp my hat is off to you brother. This thread is the best thread in a long time. Bc, CC and labman are not the same person, but thanks for the laugh.:D:cheers:

Great Idea Bleu:10sign: BIG BALLS PICK will be worth:10sign: But if you miss it's -ten. Better be a good bad team beats good team pick or you get lots of ------------------------------------------------Points:eek: It's not manatory just use it if you want the extra points. Got to be marked as big balls pick to count.

Heres my picks
What big balls pick right away:eek: yes browns to beat ravens
Loins
falcons
houston
seattle
SF
NE
KC
Cards.
bengals
raiders
Saints
TB
Giants
dallas24- bears20

What's this big ball pick crap? Always the one that's losing trying to change the rules.

ravens w
pats w
jets
rams w
falcons w
lions
chiefs (big ball pick):D:D:D
texans w
bengals w
broncos w
cardinals w
redskins w
gb w
eagles w
cowboys 14-10

Last edited:
JS you forget to pick?
I got to thinking:eek: We should vote on the big balls pick. because it's not right for me just to make rule changes. Since theres five of us there will be no tie:thumbsup: I vote yes. and since disco freak said he does the opposite of me his vote is no.
Alright birdshooter and Jmac why ain't you playing:mad: scores not that important here:) Plus I need some help getting Carp off his A game.
Alright bleu I'm not that old:mad:. One more attack on me like that and it's - points for you again:p

I vote yes as long as everyone agrees (COOT) it is a Big Balls Pick!!! Plus you can have only one a week!!!! If there is one available!!!! Sorry Coot on the Razzin' , I keep getting PM's from a Benneli boy and a Blackcloud and a Labman to give you crap!!!!:D

Where's Coot?? Coot you are the Mod for this thread! Must be a Bingo convention close by!!!!:D:D

Getting my a$$ handed to me!!! Nice BB pick!!! Thanks Carptom1 !!!!! Mother Flower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wait I am sounding like a Chiefs fan!!!!! LOL!!!! Birdshooter, should of picked the Vikes!! I tossed and turned on this pick!!!! Magic 8 ball let me down!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Still unsure on that one!! May have to change it!!!

Bummer, should have listened too me... Not the most impressive win, but a win is a win and the Vikes are 3-1 and have now equaled their total wins from last year. I like our odds against the Titans at home next week as well.

Go Vikings !!

Well guys sorry but it looks like i win again. We probably haven't figured out who is the smartest, but we well may have figured out who isn't. Pretty bad when you only get six right. Maybe we need to grade this on a curve. You know like they do in school when they had a couple of " special kids". Funny thing is his picks are just enough that his " brothers " opposite picks kinda suck too. Maybe we need to spot them three or four wins so myself, Bleu, and driggs don't get bored.

You missed the BB pick carp thats -10:eek: So you got one piont this week. Now don't be getting all labman on me:D Thats the rule +10 if you get it right -10 if you get it wrong.
Been in the field so can't post as much as I like. But I'm about done:thumbsup: then the S### WILL HIT THE FAN:D

Back