Who Scored W/ Christmas Presents

A 20-gauge Montifeltro is a sweet shotgun . . . points like a double, but with a single tube . . .

The Webguy got a case of beer from Dad,

I got a case of good ole Busch Light from my cousin. I don't think he intended to give it to me, but between the drinking and eating too much good food, he forgot about it apparently. :D

I also was given my dad's SA3 o/u, a pocket knife, and some under armor cold gear for the duck hunts when it gets cold. I was a pretty good child this year, or so most people must have thought. :p They must've not heard about my 23rd birthday party, or all the bachelor parties this summer. :eek:

I guess the dogs faired better. They got new Pet Porter crates(original flat bottoms:thumbsup:) and crate pads. I did get 3 cases of Fed prem PF loads, @ 9 bucks a box, for my self though. Glad everyone is having a good holliday.:cheers:

Where did you find it that cheap?

Me and benalli boy gave blackcloud a swimsuit with flames and suntan lotions for his trip to the florida keys:D I don't think he liked it very much. It's real strong suntan lotion don't want him to burn:D

I got storage bins for the shop, shirts and a couple gift cards:thumbsup Sounds like you guys did pretty good:10sign:

I dodn't know Blackcloud, That suntan lotions thing might be Bobby trapped.:eek: And I'd watch out for the swimming suit Too.:D

Yea Blackcloud I am not too keen on the suntan oil thing. Seems like a set up to me. Be sure to wash the swimsuit first.

Dream Gun

I picked up a 12 ga Benelli Montefeltro and I am still married. Definitely a holiday to remember.

I also went down south and saw alot of family (picked up a bottle of grandma's secret BBQ sauce).

I would have been happy with the sauce but the gun is awesome. I dropped a bird with the first shot fired through it (if you seen me shoot you would be shocked)

Happy Holiday's all

I got a Benelli Montefeltro for Christmas too but in 20ga. Congrats on the new shootin iron:10sign:

200 inches of snow:eek: Wow I'd lose it on that much snow how do you handle it drifts must be monsterous. I bet that 2 1/2 year old could really tear into those presents:thumbsup:

I can't believe you poeple would think I would do something to blackclouds suntan lotion :mad: :mad::mad:

Yea Blackcloud I am not too keen on the suntan oil thing. Seems like a set up to me. Be sure to wash the swimsuit first.

wow thanks for the warning guys. that was close.:eek: what was i thinking accepting a gift from cooty and bennelliboy. glad i checked forum at night while on vacation. squirted some on ground. i think cooty or his dog jake pissed in the bottle.:confused: looked and smelled strange. cant believe 2011 is here and the coot is one up on me:mad::mad: thanks moellermd,jmac,and vrzman, and webguy

Hambuger:( I was hoping you would get caught by airport security:) I could see CNN getting to the bottum of the lastest terror threat:) Or some hot babe ask you to put some on her back:eek: Nothing like 20cc of fox urine to make the babes go wild:D

guys i tell yea he is EVIL. thanks again for saving me. heh cooty i had a couple days under the coconut tree to come up with ideas to get ahead of you. i do not plan on just getting even:p

Hambuger:( I was hoping you would get caught by airport security:) I could see CNN getting to the bottum of the lastest terror threat:) Or some hot babe ask you to put some on her back:eek: Nothing like 20cc of fox urine to make the babes go wild:D

coots always trying to get me in trouble. took him to canada and after the border agent asked if we had any alcohol,tobbaco, or firearms i said no. cooty says does that include the uzi under the seat:eek: he's evil

Back