Who Scored W/ Christmas Presents

I scored big-time . . . had the family together again (former bride included) . . . it gets no better than that (tho it took this reclusive old bastritch a day or so to get used to lots of folks & a little one around the house again)!

@Coot - Love fishin the FL Keys & the Glades, butt...I was joggin the beach down there one time & saw a dude surf fishin - when the dude turned around he (yes HE) had on a thong. Ugg, I almost threw up & bout lost my will for fishin right then & there on the spot... :p

TRUE STORY - now Byrd's really gonna have nightmares!!! :eek: :D

I'm going to have nightmares:D Blackcloud and the family are going to get an education on this trip:D

Sorry Maynard, no connection!!!LOL:eek:

No need to be sorry, but I sure am relieved.:) I don't know, but the thoughts of a chainsaw firing up while I am in the field, or even banjo music, sends shivers up my spine.:):)

I got a Magnum Pheasants Forever membership and a license plate border for my truck. She also got me a sticker for my window and an emergency medical kit for the bird dogs. I was a happy camper.

I know you did really good:thumbsup: Whats with the chainsaw guys are you destroying habitat:mad::D Enjoy:)

Yes!!!!!! It is a MAD , MAD World out there!!! Creating Habitat by cutting trees that are dead to give life to the forrest floor!!!! Or just cutting the hell out of stuff!!!!!:cheers:

Welcome to UPH and Chainsaws-R-Us.:):):)

I have a Stihl and love it. My brother used Huskies, big Huskies, in Alaska and swears by them. The one we cut firewood in Alaska on our bear hunt had a bar that was about a zillion feet long, but then our firewood was a standing dead cedar about 95 foot tall and four foot in diameter. Tough to find dry firewood in a rain forest.

Be safe guys.

the coot gave me some wonderfull swim trunks and suntan lotion. thanks. they will come in handy when the weather warms up. blackcloud goes to the florida keys and they have record lows. hey i'm not complaining a bad day here is much better than the cold and snow of north iowa. also the coot and bennelliboy are nowhere in sight.

Welcome to UPH and Chainsaws-R-Us.:):):)

I have a Stihl and love it. My brother used Huskies, big Huskies, in Alaska and swears by them. The one we cut firewood in Alaska on our bear hunt had a bar that was about a zillion feet long, but then our firewood was a standing dead cedar about 95 foot tall and four foot in diameter. Tough to find dry firewood in a rain forest.

Be safe guys.
i had an echo chainsaw once upon a time... brought it used it one time someone walked into my dads garage and stole it..dad lives in a part of town that stuff like that usuailly dont happen..after this we lock the garage all the time..they didnt take any gas cans or 1 of the 4 lawn mowers we had in garage took this chain saw and that was all....

The Webguy got a case of beer from Dad, some food from Mom & Jumper Cable's from the woman's family.

That's called a good Christmas. Did I mention I drank a lot of beer during Christmas?

I sold a rifle here on UPH (thank you webguy) and in turn I bought EEk's 20ga Montefeltro with the cash. That was my gift to myself. The wife, kids and mom and pop's bought me stuff for Skeet shooting, vest, shell bag, Etc.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas

Onpoint;)

One I did not think of was, I got a month's worth of work indoors mostly. Nice when things are a little slow. I get out of here in a few days. Its away from home, but close to my folks, so It seems like home. I am greatful for that. Should be busy, busy, till next pheasant season and beyond now.:thumbsup:

Back