What not to buy

LOLOL...clamp it on your gun barrel :eek: then walk towards the turkey...sounds dangerous...I think i will pass on this one...;)

I like the disclaimer half way down the page.:rolleyes::eek:

:rolleyes: There's gotta be someone out there that will pay $70 to have the opportunity to be shot at...

LMAO, sadly I work with some people that might think that this is the best thing since sliced bread!

Yes, the disclaimer is to protect the dumba$$e$ of the world. I found this to be to funny. But I don't think I'd buy it. :eek:

This has to be the worst idea for turkey hunting I have ever seen. I cannot think of a worse idea than this.

This has to be the worst idea for turkey hunting I have ever seen. I cannot think of a worse idea than this.

Yup, Not a good Idea. I figure two rednecks got together and stated, " I'll bet we can sell millions of these to the city folks." Maybe not but I, found this to be to dang funny. And it's only going to cost you $70.00 + tax. I guess we will have to read to obituaries to find out who is what.:D

Right . . . that goes well with "Hold my beer & watch this" . . . think I'll pass.

Still LMAO! It's a good thing these inventors started with turkeys, because I'd hate to see what they would have tried to use for hunting big game on the African safari!

What the???? This has got to be some kind of joke, right? Please tell me it's a joke....:laugh:

That has got to be the dumbest damn product ever produced. It might help strengthen the gene pool though. Natural Selection at its best.

Back