WARNING: Interweb Conspiracy

You should have got the Iphone. We got 2 for the office. They rule. Damn mac guys in the office have me using all mac stuff!

I use internet mainly in one spot in each of south dakota, Twin Cities, and Wisconsin. Could really bebefit from higher speed when at home office in Mpls. Should I upgrade from mifi2200 to new 4G card? What are potential issues with new technology?

Sorry to interject, but there should be no issues with using 3G instead of 4G. It's kinda like using DSL as compared to Cable internet.

The only issue with 4G is the service coverage (i.e. it's spotty at best), and the fact you may get a weaker signal using 4G even if you're in the coverage area.

Oh and webguy, Android PWNS Apple!! :D

You should have got the Iphone. We got 2 for the office. They rule. Damn mac guys in the office have me using all mac stuff!

Too many new choices coming out in a couple months from what I've read too waste money on old tech. :D New 4g droids and blackberry's. New bold touch actually that I'm pumped for. I'd wait to upgrade right now, unless you want. You'd be covered in Minneapolis, and possibly if you go to use it in green bay. The only is switching the towers over and service getting spotty for a week or so. LTE is actually very similar to what T-Mobiles 4G is, they just label it different and T-Mo's speeds are faster when you have coverage.

Back