Vikings sign Cassel to a 2 year $10 million deal

On another note...Jared Allen signs with Bears!:D:D It may take some time to learn to like him. Hes been a big pain in our arse for years!!!!!

Clowney:thumbsup::10sign: They will beat the pack with him on board and Rodgers is on his ass every play.:D If they don't go key big instant impact on D, then it will just be another 2013. Or they should have kept Allen for clear passing downs, and Williams as well for run stuffing relief play. Griffen, Joseph, Allen and Robinson split the snaps with the new guy whooten, and Williams splitting up some snaps with Griffen and Joseph. Then if Clowney happens to be there at 8 or could trade up with the 2 picks from the seattle Harvin deal, then line 2 backers and 2 secondary. Late round OT and return guys. Late back up RB and TE.? Williams and Allen must want too much doe for their age. Time to smell the daisy's boys, your time is numbered, and you aint gonna get it from any team. Maybe 1 year. Not with the deep Dline draft choices this year and youth. They should have taken a deal, and they may have ended up on a solid team fighting in the playoffs. "Team" sometimes means taking one for the team in pay cut for the greater good. I thought they were stand up guys, maybe just over paid cry babies like many. Funny how you hear many of those guys say they do it for "love of the game." B S.... Greed gets the best of most of them. Bye Bye over paid cry baby.
:cheers:

Actually, Jared Allen did take a pay cut to sign with the Bears when you compare it to what the Vikings signed him to originally. The Vikings signed him to a 6 year $72 million deal which included an $8 million roster bonus in 2010 and a $15.5 million signing bonus. The largest contract for a defensive player at the time.

But... he's older now (not old, only 31) and everyone, even Jared knew he would never see that kind of money again. I just figured he would have signed with a contender for the Superbowl and I don't see the Bears as being that team this season. Wish him well, he was a good guy, both on the field and in the community.

I would of taken both!!!! Does that mean I am greedy???:cheers:

Well it looks like allen signed with the Bears. He will kill the Vikings QB when they play:eek: Why did Vikings get rid of gerhart RB I liked him:thumbsup: Heck pack even signed a Viking DT good backup player:) Think of all the college players praying hard the longhorn sheep don't pick them:D

looks like money talks and Championships walk!!! Knowshon can't even get a bid!!!! Cheaper players that can do the same job!!. Don't know why Allen would not go the Hawks,ooppps Money!!! I think the Raiders picked up every guy over 30!!!! Pryor got his walking papers!!! Wish we could of got McCluster!!! But Carp would of cried foul!!!! Draft is deep. so we shall see who does well!!! Teams are going to have match the toughness of the hawks. I like the Cassel move and so do most of the players. Linebacker from Buffalo is suppose to be better then Clowney as an all around player. Houston is in no mans land. I guess go with Bortels, but it is a shot in the dark.

Viking territory women are fat because their sitting around eating waiting for the Vikings to win a SB:) That's why the love boat party had to hire hookers boat had a weight limit:D

Well it looks like allen signed with the Bears. He will kill the Vikings QB when they play:eek: Why did Vikings get rid of gerhart RB I liked him:thumbsup: Heck pack even signed a Viking DT good backup player:) Think of all the college players praying hard the longhorn sheep don't pick them:D

Coot, Gerhart knew he was only going to see limited game time with AP here. I'm sure he was looking to go somewhere where he had a chance to start. He's good enough that he could be that starter for someone.

Viking territory women are fat because their sitting around eating waiting for the Vikings to win a SB:) That's why the love boat party had to hire hookers boat had a weight limit:D

That's like the pot calling the kettle black Coot. Coming from someone who lives in a state where the women are compared to trash. The only difference is, trash gets taken out once a week. :eek::D

Who's running?:confused:

Bring it on....

Only you best be careful or FCSpringer will lock'er down if things get carried away?

looks like money talks and Championships walk!!! Knowshon can't even get a bid!!!! Cheaper players that can do the same job!!. Don't know why Allen would not go the Hawks,ooppps Money!!! I think the Raiders picked up every guy over 30!!!! Pryor got his walking papers!!! Wish we could of got McCluster!!! But Carp would of cried foul!!!! Draft is deep. so we shall see who does well!!! Teams are going to have match the toughness of the hawks. I like the Cassel move and so do most of the players. Linebacker from Buffalo is suppose to be better then Clowney as an all around player. Houston is in no mans land. I guess go with Bortels, but it is a shot in the dark.

Bleu, you could have had McCluster. I am really frustrated with our team. Seems like everybody in our division got better except us. Mix that with playing the NFC West and the chiefs are looking like a 5-11 or 6-10 team next year. That's perfect:thumbsup:. Maybe Peyton can get smoked in the playoffs again. If we can't win, watching him crumble in the playoffs is the next best thing:thumbsup:

Can only dance if you get to the Prom!!!!! Just who you take makes the difference!!:cheers:

I'm not locking any thing down, but please stop the childish vulgar swear words and argument. Why does there have to be thread killers here every time someone wishes to discuss a team of some sort? :mad: It is ridiculous, you bait people in and ruin chats every time. You don't see us or others going on say Kansas talk, chiefs etc. Good God, enough already. A little banter is fine, but it gets out of hand. God forbid someone wants to talk about flippin draft picks.:eek:

That good receiver from the eagles was released today. Man one more great wideout would be sweet as well. Not sure whats left for cap space though.

I guess flashing gangs signs during games costs you your job and 10 million!!!! He is a heck of a talent though!!!!!

Incredible talent, but I can't help but wonder if he's not just another Percy Harvin and wind up being just another head case and a distraction.

I'd still roll the dice on him. That kind of talent is hard to ignore if the price is right.

Looks like they have 11 million or so in cap space yet. But I think they need about 7 million for draft picks. So that would not be enough to sign a guy like Jackson. They would have to cut Ponder:eek: WTF? easy choice, cut Ponder or Greenway, and draft. If he don't pan out and is a Harvin head case, Bye Bye next year. Most likely he will play to get a future deal. Maybe he will get a good mind set awakening like Chris Carter did. Like Carter or not, all he did was be a good roll model and catch touch downs when he came here. Harvin may do the same in WA. That's the trouble with drafting young guys. You get their baggage as well, and some don't grow up till they get slapped in the face with reality, loss of pay and a move. Then they wake up and act decent. Some well, never do. Moss, Owens etc. Either way I doubt 4 million would sign him. Not the biggest need anyway. With Patterson, Jennings, Simpson, that's OK. But that speedy double deep threat with him and Simpson would surely allow the ball to be thrown much more successfully. And could you say "And He's Loose!" AP would be able reek total devastation. They would not be able to stack the box with 8 guys every play. He ran for 2,000 yards with the box stacked. And no passing game.:eek: But if they could get rid of Ponder, restructure Greenway, then they should have enough to sign him. Then I could see them getting a QB in the draft, say Johny side show. Then DDDDDDDDDDDDD.:thumbsup:

He'd be perfect for the longhorn sheep :thumbsup: he could be the next cocaine carter:thumbsup: Sheep have low moral standard:10sign:s. Millionaires had to hire hookers for the love boat party. You guys wanted to pay extra taxes for this garbage:eek: Iowans are too smart for a pro team:D

Back