Vikings sign Cassel to a 2 year $10 million deal

It just got better, They signed Captain Munnerlyn from Carolina. A top Corner just came to town. Looks like the new admin is making a statement. Love it. Now just Melton and some draft picks should have a fairly solid team to field. Some Guard help, a tad here and there and things will be turning around in the NFC nth in a hurry. Wilf wants a winner that's clear. Gotta like the GM moves so far.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Packers will wish they had back up QB when Aaron gets another head ache. :(

Vikings are gearing up for at least:) 8 home games in TCF. Anybody remember the old Met?
Vikes playing the NFC championship game in Jan outside. :eek:

The Packers have all their eggs in the Rodgers basket. Without him, they are an also ran team. That was quite evident last year.

I like the way Vikings management so far is handling the free agency. Signing Cassel made their draft strategy a lot easier and I for one think they should go all out on defense.

I think it was a good move signing Cassel. He's proved a couple times that He can be a good QB.
Vikes would have won 2-3 more game last year if Cassel would have been the QB.
And for sure the "D" failed a few times not being able to stop late scoring by opponents.
I agree, get the "D" beefed up.
We still have Adrian and some good receivers, offence will be OK.:cheers:

So the Packers signed Julius Peppers? SO WHAT ARE THE PLANS UP THERE???? Starting a nursing home or something?

Last edited:
You queens fans are funny to listen to. Most of you are as clueless as your GM. It will be a three horse race with the queens bringing up the rear like usual. Lions and Pack will battle for the crown in the end.

Btw, it must sting every time that Rodgers leads the Pack to a purple pussy beater beat down knowing he could have been a queen.

You queens fans are funny to listen to. Most of you are as clueless as your GM. It will be a three horse race with the queens bringing up the rear like usual. Lions and Pack will battle for the crown in the end.

Btw, it must sting every time that Rodgers leads the Pack to a purple pussy beater beat down knowing he could have been a queen.

Here's a clue for YOU rooster. You better hope Rodgers stays healthy, because the Packers are a "one trick pony" and without their pony, there is no horse race. :p

The Lions will find a way to screw up their season. They have for the past..... Geez, I can't remember when they haven't. :cheers:

yes all teams should follow the Vikings road to success:thumbsup: It's worked awesome for 53 years:thumbsup: Look at last years experiment no offense no defense and 3 worthless QBs. I guess they have the legendary love boat party:D

Coot where are you getting your info?:D

I don't think it's been quite 53 years since they have had success. My isn't it easy to forget about the 09 season with number 4.

What does success mean? Doesn't necessarily have to mean Superbowl champs. That's the ultimate goal of course, but success can mean many things.

We didn't make it to the big show in 09, but we should have won the Championship game and most likely would have been very competitive in the Superbowl if not have won it outright. But we didn't and we'll never know. But to say we have not had success in 53 years.... Denny had competitive teams during the Moss/Carter era... but the knock on the Vikes has always been they can't win the big one...

Look at teams such as Cleveland. Now there's an organization that's been in disarray for ages with no sign of getting better. At least the Vikings have recognized a need for big changes and have acted accordingly. We'll just have to wait and see how things turn out. The right coach combined with the right chemistry of players can turn a team around in a hurry. We shall see....

Last edited:
Best example of vikings success is losing the most super bowls along side the bills.

A viking fan talking about another team starting a nursing home,making fun of another teams qb situation or making light of another teams unsuccessful past is laughable.

For example making fun of Rogers because he might get hurt is laughable because the queens don't even have a quarterback worth a Damn healthy.

Why do 32 teams play the game to win the SB. Its the only reason. Maybe that's the Vikings problem they don't know what their after:D Four did a nice job fing up the 09 season for you guys:10sign:

Sure... thats the goal, if you would have read my post i think i mentioned that.

Boy... you Packer guys can sure dish it out, but... just a little thin skin when someone else is doing it. ;)

Sure... thats the goal, if you would have read my post i think i mentioned that.

Boy... you Packer guys can sure dish it out, but... just a little thin skin when someone else is doing it. ;)

Who's got thin skin? I'm just pointing and laughing.

Vikings fans are delusional and it's a joke. Look at the post before season last year. Same false hope only a queens fan could have. It's funny.

I'm only a mild packer fan and only watch a couple games later in the season after I've been hunting for a few months.

Boy... you Packer guys can sure dish it out, but... just a little thin skin when someone else is doing it

I rest my case.

So if your not a real packer fan, why do you seem so defensive?

If delusional means being a fan and supporting your home team and then I'll take that over doom and gloom.

Last edited:
Hey Packer Fans.:)
I know you guys are puter literate, some even have spell check.:thumbsup:
Check out the stats from 1961 to present time. the year the Vikes became the Pacsters greatest nightmare. :eek:

Vikes have 372 "W" s
The Pack is back has 314. :( (that is total WINS during that time period)

DANG:eek: How can that be? :confused:

As long as I'm being mean to Packer Fans.:(

Did You guys know?:confused:

That since the Vikes became the Packs greatest nightmare. :(

The Queens have won 16 division titles, The Pacsters 13, YUP, :(

How many mens and womens national championships do the rest of your glorified states have in college hockey?;) real mans sport. Nuf said, and at least thats home grown;)

Point being. Enough 1 upping. This was a good discussion to begin with. If you hate the topic, people etc that bad, stay out of the thread. All you few are doing is trying to start an argument. "Again" Just let it go and get back on topic.

Sounds like there is still a few free agents out there floating that are not too bad. Not sure what Meltons deal is. Flying all over, but signing no where. Makes ya wonder about the ACL.

Back