Vikings sign Cassel to a 2 year $10 million deal

It all would depend on guaranteed money and distraction or attitude for Jackson. But, you guy's got to admit we would all love to have his game, just not the side show and that must be pretty bad for a team to just release a guy that at a minimum they could get a few late rounders for. If his Contract was better for the teams, he would fetch tons of interest. Look, Knowshon signed a 1 year deal with Ricky Williams old team. And way to push the damn draft back 2 weeks!!!!! I am as grumpy as Coot. No beer for ever and all these meds that make me see raccoons in my room.

He'd be perfect for the longhorn sheep :thumbsup: he could be the next cocaine carter:thumbsup: Sheep have low moral standard:10sign:s. Millionaires had to hire hookers for the love boat party. You guys wanted to pay extra taxes for this garbage:eek: Iowans are too smart for a pro team:D

calm down coot. take your pain meds and stay away from greasy food and maybe you wont be so cranky. your just mad you couldn't crash the loveboat party. your packer jacket probably gave them a clue you weren't on the guest list and you were way tooooo ugly to be on the entertainment committe:thumbsup:

Back