Vikings finally get a gift

Bleu,

I am sorry But, your giving up to soon, being from Arizona, I am shure the cards, will find a way to screw this up. that's what they do.:D

I am guessing not !!! 43-13 with 2:42 left!!!!!

I am guessing not !!! 43-13 with 2:42 left!!!!!

Bleu, I am as astounded as you are that the Cards won. I thought when I stirred the pot at the beginning of this thread, I would be eating crow. There is always next year and neither one of these teams are going to be in the playoffs so who cares?

Birdman, really hate. That is such an ugly term. You better hope the Vikings don't kick your butts tomorrow night. Just kidding. LOL. :D

all i know is this.. mother nature truely showed how much she hated the vikings and pounded on their dome.

i hope the vikings lose tmr.

How far of a drive is it to for the fans to see that game tomorrow?????

How far of a drive is it to for the fans to see that game tomorrow?????

not sure but im sure a day worths of a drive. according to ticketmaster's email i got and as stated on NFL Network, if you do not want a refund and you want to go to the game.. you are admitted for free and seated anywhere you can get to. basically first come first serve. also i opt'd to refund. i can go next year if the giants play the vikings. hopefully they will have a WAY better roof installed.

even if they cranked up the heat.. according to someone mentioned that the metrodome got brand new heaters installed not too long ago, they would have to fix the teflons and repair is just going to take alot of time. i vote for a SOLID roof install, get rid of the telfon and make it a hard roof to with stand mother nature.

true.. cold gear wasnt there and yes i knew they could of had it flown in... but again it only seats 40K people and not 60K. Un of Minn field would be a chaos too. it was better to move the game to another nfl stadium field and they did.

FYI - TCF Bank Stadium seats 50,805. This is stated on the U of M web site.

The fact that TCF Bank statium couldn't be made ready in time for the game Monday night was the key reason the game will not be held there. I'm sure the fact that the Giants were not prepared for a cold weather game and the temps Monday night in the Twin Cities are expected to be below zero made the decision to move it to Detroit much easier.

Anyone going? :D You can get free tickets on the 50 yard line.

i have tickets.. i dont give a flying crap what UN OF MINN seats.. i dont wanna be sitting in -9 cold wind.

i opt'd to get refund. i wont go to detroit.

couldnt be 1981... stadium wasnt open til 1982.. but 81, 82, 83, 86, and then 2010.

Talked to my old man. He said it was the game in 1986. I was a whopping 8 years old.

i have tickets.. i dont give a flying crap what UN OF MINN seats.. i dont wanna be sitting in -9 cold wind.

i opt'd to get refund. i wont go to detroit.

That's funny

just announced... free tickets.. first come first serve for the NY Giants vs Vikingsin Detroit Ford Field. even them its still cold.. im sure there will be people camping out to get front row for tmr's game. also annouced that the game will be shown for NY area... and anyone that has Directv Sunday Ticket will be able to view. what??? no local station game show?

Talked to my old man. He said it was the game in 1986. I was a whopping 8 years old.

That's funny

damn, youre a year younger than me.

believe me, it wouldnt be funny if you were the one prepared for a DOME game then they said no refund but it will be played at the Un of Minn field. mind you, i spent 600.00 for these tickets. with no COLD gear... i cant sell my tickets on site (scalping laws) i dunno what id do. id hope the vikings cheerleaders could keep me warm but i bet they wouldnt be out on the field in below wind chill.

boobies keep me warm. :beer:

just announced... free tickets.. first come first serve for the NY Giants vs Vikingsin Detroit Ford Field. even them its still cold.. im sure there will be people camping out to get front row for tmr's game. also annouced that the game will be shown for NY area... and anyone that has Directv Sunday Ticket will be able to view. what??? no local station game show?

It will be also shown in the twin cities area market on Fox. 6:20 pm Central time start. NFL channel will re-air the game at Midnight.

Last edited:
Anybody going to L.A. to watch the Vikings?:eek:

You think Ziggy has had enough?

Now he has to refund, been an expensive year, 20 mil to Favre, the Moss thing, the Chilly thing, the dangle gate thing, MN political climate :eek::rolleyes: no progress on a new stadium.

Southern Cal is so weather friendly:)

At least a couple new stadium offers, huge market.

Anybody got 1 good reason why Ziggy should not head out with the Vikings org?

It will be also shown in the twin cities area market on Fox. 6:20 pm Central time start. NFL channel will re-air the game at Midnight.

Are we going to be able to get the game in the out lying areas?

Back