Uploading Photos

Hot damn! I did it. And off my phone too (in a very roundabout way).

Hi
I downloaded test photo from my phone.When I look at site from my phone
Picture is correct when I look at it on iPad it needs to be turned to correct
Picture.
Any ideas why?
Thanks jim

OK how did you guys do it? I click the insert photo, it gives you URL, or upload from your computer as a choice. I click upload, I browse photos, select it, and it just puts the url in the box, and then what? I click enter and nothing happens? Click close and nothing happens.

FCSpringer, I'm assuming you are uploading from your computer? I have not done this from an URL, but I'm assuming it works just the same.

Anyway once you have selected your picture from your computer and click open it should display the location of the pic on your computer in the little box. Lastly, Underneath the box you should see "Upload File(s)" Click on this and it will add the code to your post. Then you can just preview to see if it worked.

Here's the whole process.

• Click the little icon "Insert Image"
  • Browse your computer and select picture. Click "Open"
  • The location of the picture is now displayed in the box.
  • Click "upload file(s)
  • The code is then displayed in the box of your post.
  • Preview or Save to check it.
Test Picture..

View attachment 7856

Last edited:
OK how did you guys do it? I click the insert photo, it gives you URL, or upload from your computer as a choice. I click upload, I browse photos, select it, and it just puts the url in the box, and then what? I click enter and nothing happens? Click close and nothing happens.

I think this could be a browser issue. What browser are you using? Are you by chance using Internet Explorer? If so, what version? Look under Help.

Webguy

Windows 10. I know it works with Edge as I'm using Edge with Windows 10 home, but sometimes use Google Chrome.

If your not positive of your browser..

Click START
click the little cog icon for "Settings" on the left side of screen.
Click on apps
Click default apps - It will show you what you are currently using for a browser.

Testing, testing, Windows 8 or 10 via Firefox.

....and a lot of connecting with, handshake with, waiting for, finally load screen comes up and I put in the info on a 600x600 pixel image, little black-to-grey dots circle, then...

nothing.

did it twice.

No joy.

Testing, testing, Windows 8 or 10 via Firefox.

....and a lot of connecting with, handshake with, waiting for, finally load screen comes up and I put in the info on a 600x600 pixel image, little black-to-grey dots circle, then...

nothing.

did it twice.

No joy.

Are you doing this:

Click the little icon "Insert Image" (looks like a picture with a tree in it)
Browse your computer and select picture. Click "Open"
The location of the picture is now displayed in the box.
Click "upload file(s)"
The code is then displayed in the box of your post.
Preview or Save to check it.

Yup.

And then, just to test (was it Einstein's definition?) the concept of insanity, I repeated the same routine many times, awaiting a different outcome.

Happy New Year.

Back