UPH Fantasy Football?

League Options

• ESPN Standard Scoring

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Custom Scoring (leave suggestions if voting for this option)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

JFan02

Is anyone in again for this year? I would be in again but I am not sure who set it up last year. Should have the list and everything ready to go if they log in again. I really enjoyed it.

Just a thought.

I agree J, I'm in for the football. I have to defend my honor here. I was the champ last season. So Count me in with my Sea-Turkeys.
I have the list of players from last year mnmthunting was the man in charge. Here is the list for what it is worth

Spence
bobeyerite
onpoint
JMc
captaincoot
FCSpringer
JFan02
Kansasbrittany
backcloud27
Flush 'EM Hard Rocky
Chuckles

I know there were some members that wanted to play but the teams were full. I suggest sign up early if you wish to play........Bob

Last edited:
I'm in with my Team Deadliest catch

Here are some of the draft stuff and so forth I found from last year.

ESPN has a free site.
Once the members are determined ESPN will set a time for a draft.
You can draft your players or ESPN will give you a player in order of their projected seasons performance.
You get 1 starting QB, 2 Running Backs, 2 Wide Receivers, 1 Tight End and a Place Kicker. Then 1 Defense.
You get the same for a bench.
The players are yours for the season.
You can trade players or go to free agency. Say one of your guys isn't doing so hot or injury.
It is all based how each player performs each game regular season. There is also playoffs.
You set your team by game time of the weeks first Game. Say the first game is on Thursday, it's locked at kickoff.

It's fun and challenging. You have a user name and a password only members get access. Once your logged in you get access to ESPN's up to date information on every player in the NFL. Cool stuff if you enjoy pro football.

All you guys need to play! You don't have to keep track of the stats or anything,

You draft all your players (like said before if you can't be online at the time of the draft or don't care to it will automatically select players for you)

Pick your starting lineup each week

And really thats all your required to do, hell you don't even have to watch a single game all year.

If anything it always helps me keep track of everything going on in the NFL, I don't catch to many games on Sundays, except for Sunday night games and Monday night Football.

These are the proposed 12 teams from last year. We actually ended up with 8 teams

Remember NO Gambling. This is a league for bragging rights only. No money should ever get involved. I know it didn't last year and it was a lot of fun......Bob

Happy to see you guys lining up to play again this year. I think all of us learned a lot last year. Keep signing on guys the more the better league we will have.......Bob

Lets do it!
No one will be left out this year, enough interest and we will have 2 leagues. :)

9 players so far? 12 would be a good league.

We could reactivate last years league if all teams are in.
Might be easier to start over.

Not a big hurry right now. Should we set a deadline of Aug 20?

What do you think?:cheers:

Sounds good to me. I can't wait to kick all you guys butt this year:) I might even learn not to pick straters that have a bye week:D

Sounds good to me Wayne. 12 teams would be great. Should we say the first 12 teams to sign up are in before August 20? Will be our league? 12 is 4 more teams than last year. Which is good we need new blood to keep growing. Are we going to go with 2 divisions again North and South? I think that worked out really well. OH' By the way "Dream on Coot".........Bob

Come on and join up you football fans. We are going to need at least 5 teams. Some of last years players have not been seen on UPH for a while. SO we could have some openings from last years league. If you know them tell them (E-Mail) and have them get active......Bob

Carptom1 just saying your in on the board is enough. We will get a list started to show who is in so far........Bob

Fantasy Football Teams that are SIGNED-UP

bobeyerite
onpoint
captaincoot
FCSpringer
mnmt
JFan02
wildcat
blackcloud27
carptom1
Jakeismydog

Last edited:
Bob, Good! Thanks for the help.
Yeah, probably start a new league North and South.

Back