UPH Fantacy Football

Deadliest Catch whooped me. Mostly because I stacked the deck with Packers and Vikings.:eek:

It's important to click onto the breaking news about your players. Someone is always getting injured.

You can change players until you see the "locked Sign" That happens by the first kick off of the first game of the weekend.:)

I'm actually pretty sure you can change your lineup up until that particular game starts.

As long as you have a player on the bench that also has a game that has not started.

It's not locked at the first kickoff of the week, unless wk 1 was different for some reason.

Whats the deal with the goofy scoring system? 10 points for each pass completion for a qb and 10 points for a td?

also 10 points for a defense for each tackle?

What gives?

Yeah the points system is def screwy... Your Def, and your WR carry your team. When in reality I think it should be your RB's and your QB's that set the tone.

You are better off putting a WR in the RB/WR slot.

I mean 4 out of 8 teams had their DEF as their top scorer! oh well what can you do I guess. Your RB has to have a breakout game to even think about scoring over 150 pts.

I hope my defense picks me up some good points tonight on Monday night football. I'm loosing right now..

I never thought I would say this...GO SAINTS.....AUGGGgg I think I'm going to be sick...LOL

I'm gaining Coot, I'm gaining...Come on Saints

Dang saint offense. If we had went to OT. I would have caught Coot. :(

Reggie Bush got injured, He is out for about 6 weeks, As I understand it he goes to IR and a RB off the Bench to his active slot? I do not get a short term player from waivers for him?....Bob

Last edited:
Don't feel bad Chuck I lost too. The overtime Redskins/Texans killed me.........Bob

Watch it CC, the louder the scream the harder they fall. Because it is long way down...........Bob

Dang saint offense. If we had went to OT. I would have caught Coot. :(

Looks like you caught me:mad: Lost by 7 points I want a recount:D Looks like my next games a must win. Only thing I got going for me he has a bunch of viking players. Mind if I use AP for the week:)

Back