UPH Fantacy Football

Laugh all you want FC you barely got by me only 487 points:eek: Why does your QB get more points then mine. Mine had 4 TD yours only had 2:mad: Looks like someone paid of ESPN:eek: What some people will do for a win:D You had some good players picked this week:):10sign:

Looks like Ben and Daren.:thumbsup:
Bob what were you thinking not playing a tightend.:eek: You did have a good run. This was fun we will have to do it next year again.:thumbsup: But then I will know how to do it before the first 5games.:D

Ken, they pulled him this morning. He was playing yesterday. I didn't look this morning. Oh well the rest of my guys played crappy so it looks as if I'm out of the play-offs. Yes, this was fun and I learned a lot. Lets count on this again next year, I'll play as of now...........Bob

Last edited:
I'd like to say A big THANK YOU to MNMTHUNTING:10sign: for coming up with such a good idea. UPH IS SUCH A COOL SITE BECAUSE OF MEMBERS LIKE YOU:10sign: I sure hope we can do it again next year:thumbsup: I might even try a Viking player on my team:eek: THANKS AGAIN:10sign:

I want to ditto, that Big Thank you to MNMT. yes, it was fun and I enjoyed it. I never did FF before, it interesting getting my feet wet and learning by my mistakes. And Boy did I make some dandy's............Bob

I want to ditto, that Big Thank you to MNMT. yes, it was fun and I enjoyed it. I never did FF before, it interesting getting my feet wet and learning by my mistakes. And Boy did I make some dandy's............Bob

Me to, like playing guys on bye weeks:D or were out. Not picking players. Starting guys that were suspended for most of the year. Boy my wr, Vincent Jackson might get to play next week.:laugh: I will be a force to be reckoned with next year. Coot will tremble all summer thinking of the whoopin coming
:cheers:

It's been fun, you guys are tough competition. :cheers:
Thanks all for participating.

I just looked at the scoreboard, It said I won the Playoffs with 3218 points. Am I the champion team of FF?........Bob

I just looked at the scoreboard, It said I won the Playoffs with 3218 points. Am I the champion team of FF?........Bob

Congrats Bob! good going! Should get you a trophy.:thumbsup:

Back