UPH Fantacy Football

OK! Y'all.:)
I set the draft date for Sat. August 28th 8:00 pm Eastern time.
And don't tell me it ain't gonna work for you.:eek:;)
I will draw names for the draft order. 1'st pick will then get the 20th pick and so on. Sound OK?

We are a 10 team league. Should be a good number. sorry to you guys that it didn't work out.

What is ESPN's undroppable list? I cannot find an explanation for it........Bob

Guys, I'll be at Horse Power days with our two teams of horses and I'll be cooking/BBQing for 125 people. I have 80lbs of boneless pork loin and 10lbs of fresh ground burger to put my best touch on and hopefully please a big crowds taste buds. I'll let ESPN pick my team. Best of luck to you all.

FCS, once your into the site it should work OK? But I don't know?
Make sure you select on the [toggle] ON or Off. If you don't click it it will select your players.
Not so bad tho, if they pick. You'll get the next best player available.

Well anyway, GOOD luck everybody!

The order of the draft is random selected by ESPN. SO:eek: if I'm first:) ain't my thing.:cheers:

Point, I knew it wouldn't work for every body, sorry about that.

BUT! on the other hand:( I could use a couple thick slices of the pork loin. Or a half pounder. SO:confused: I reckon I'll miss on that?? Thanks a lot.;):cheers:

Draft seems like it went OK.

Was it kind fun or just kinda nutz?

If anyone has questions, please ask,. We will do our best.:cheers:

Basicly the same for me. I never picked a player. You must need high speed. I guess thats the price paid for living in the sticks. I did hit the on off on the auto mode in the mock as well. So if I get a but woopen I can blame it on the program at least.:D

I picked all my own, but I find my ideas of a good player are not the best. Oh well. Ken If I get a whoopen it is my fault. So I can just grin and bear it..........Bob

I picked my own players. WELL:eek::eek: Truth is my wife is a die hard Packer fan. [Now I'm REALLY embarrassed] I have mostly Vikings and Packers. I if you guys wouldn't have snatched some up I would have my whole team Vikes and Packers.
So I do just what you not supposed to do in FF. I stack my teams with my favorite players and not the best as far as winning Fantasy Football.

I thought it went pretty well. I did get a player picked for me, but no big deal. I picked all the rest myself.

Good Luck to everyone.

I have a question, Can I change my team lineup for Sundays games 9/12 or must I keep it the same? Thank you for the help.......Bob

Ken on the top left under the black names League, my team etc. You will see the list of changing players. Add a player, Drop a player, and so on. You have to drop a player and then add a player so that is about all I know.......Bob

Back