Upcoming Pheasants Forever Banquet

chadsbritt

Hey Everyone,

Just have to throw this out there.

There are several local banquets coming up in the next month. They are as follows:

Greeley: Feb 26

Northern CO: March 5

Denver: March 26

Hopefully everyone can make it to one of the banquests. It's a great cause. The more meetings I attend, the more I realize what a great organization PF is. The youth activities we're involved in are amazing!

If you'd like more info on the Northern CO banquet, please let me know.
:cheers:

CB, do you have any contact info on the NOCO one as well as the Denver Banq. Thanks , Chad:cheers:

CB, do you have any contact info on the NOCO one as well as the Denver Banq. Thanks , Chad:cheers:

Regarding the NOCO banquet; You can contact any of the guys listed on the following website. Your best bet is to contact JB. http://www.nocopf.com/banquet.htm I have tickets as well, but we'd have to meet up to get them to you. JB can take your order over the phone.

Here's a link to the Denver banquet: http://www.mdpf.org/banquet.html I'm not personally involved with this banquet, but it looks like you can download a registration form and mail it in.

Chad

I'll be at the Denver banquet in March to make sure that hen,hen doesn't fill his "bottomless" beer cup too often.
PairOfLabs

I guess I will see some of you at NOCO PF Sat!!!!! I am taking 3 pups with me to live auction the pick of the 3 and split proceeds with PF. Hopefully a good money maker for PF!!!!!:cheers:

I guess I will see some of you at NOCO PF Sat!!!!! I am taking 3 pups with me to live auction the pick of the 3 and split proceeds with PF. Hopefully a good money maker for PF!!!!!:cheers:

Bleu,

You are the man! That is fantastic. :10sign: Thank you for your generousity. I assume you've been working with one of the banquet comittee members to get all of the details lined up. If you need any help or have any questions, please let me know. I'll see you Saturday!:beer:

Thanks, see ya there!!!! If you have more Questions give me a call @ 970-203-1218. I will bring a portable play pen for the pups!:cheers:

Drats

Well unfortunetly the Denver PF falls during Spring Break and I will be in Florida fishing the bays, (sorry hen, hen). I will try and make it to the NOCO one on Saturday and raise the price of the pups..

Well unfortunetly the Denver PF falls during Spring Break and I will be in Florida fishing the bays, (sorry hen, hen). I will try and make it to the NOCO one on Saturday and raise the price of the pups..

Bring some buddies!!! Looking forward to seeing you boys!!!! Turns out I know a lot of people in this chapter. Getting excited!!! Maybe Rooster can make the trip???:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Depending on where in FL you're at - while you're doing a little saltwater casting, you should take a day or two freshwater nearby & try your hand @ the only place in the U.S. where a man can have a go at the peacock bass (not nearly as big as the ones in the Amazon, but we caught several 5-7 lbers & 1-3 lbers all day long)...Call or p.m. me if you're interested & I'll give you the scoop! A fisherman hasn't really fished until he has had the privilege of a brutish peacock on the other end of the line - NOTHING that swims fresh or salt can fight inch-for-inch, pound-for-pound like the beastly little boogers!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Maybe Rooster can make the trip???:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

I WISH - go ahead & laugh all of you if you want, but if I want to live to see another pheasant season, I'll stick to just being a PF member & one banquet close to home per yr! I onc't got elekteded (i.e. - hoodwinked/suckered) into president for several yrs of a local QDMA branch/chapter for my conservation-minded efforts...After organizing endless banquets, seminars, landowner coop efforts, drumming up donations & prizes, community PR, ect. - my wife still instantly shows fangs @ the mere mention of the name!!! :D

I have wrestled a bit however with the idea of taking one of those extra pointer-puppies off your hands & perhaps could be rather easily persuaded - although I might be in more trouble over that than your original suggestion! :p

Seems strange to me that when I go to the PF web site and click on Colorado for banquets and events there is nothing there. Maybe someone should give national a call and see why?

I WISH - go ahead & laugh all of you if you want, but if I want to live to see another pheasant season, I'll stick to just being a PF member & one banquet close to home per yr! I onc't got elekteded (i.e. - hoodwinked/suckered) into president for several yrs of a local QDMA branch/chapter for my conservation-minded efforts...After organizing endless banquets, seminars, landowner coop efforts, drumming up donations & prizes, community PR, ect. - my wife still instantly shows fangs @ the mere mention of the name!!! :D

I have wrestled a bit however with the idea of taking one of those extra pointer-puppies off your hands & perhaps could be rather easily persuaded - although I might be in more trouble over that than your original suggestion! :p

Rooster, You missed a good banquet!!!!! Met ChadsBritt and some other great people. There was a 4 day 6 person fishing trip in Minnesota that went for $600 I think. WOW!!!! Pup went for 725 or 750, sound system was not real good. Sold another one there as well. Have 2 left, you better jump on one!!!! Thanks to all the PF comittee members for putting on a fine event and raising so much money for the youth projects!!! They had 2 kegs donated and I only had 4 beers the whole night. Hope I didn't let anyone down!!!!!LOL:cheers:

@Bleu: Sorry I missed out (would have loved to meet some of the other UPHers) & Thx 4 not callin me out as a hen-pecked wuss in front of the whole-wide UPH world!!! :p Do you have any male pups left??? I don't do females - just stickin to stud service & lettin somebody else worry about heat & raisin pups has always werked just fine fer me, guess I ain't all that much of a wuss after all! :D

LOL, don't worry about me getting let down cause you only had 4 beers on the nite...Looks like PrOfLabs done went & commenced everybody to thinkin I'm some kind of beer guzzlin, chugaluggin preacher with his watchin over my "bottomless mug" comment! :eek: ;) Don't worry, I can't handle my liquor either - on a Big Nite out 3 is the limit for me & most times it's just one or two - the PF keg & coffers ain't in any danger of runnin dry over me either! :cheers:

@Bleu: Sorry I missed out (would have loved to meet some of the other UPHers) & Thx 4 not callin me out as a hen-pecked wuss in front of the whole-wide UPH world!!! :p Do you have any male pups left??? I don't do females - just stickin to stud service & lettin somebody else worry about heat & raisin pups has always werked just fine fer me, guess I ain't all that much of a wuss after all! :D

LOL, don't worry about me getting let down cause you only had 4 beers on the nite...Looks like PrOfLabs done went & commenced everybody to thinkin I'm some kind of beer guzzlin, chugaluggin preacher with his watchin over my "bottomless mug" comment! :eek: ;) Don't worry, I can't handle my liquor either - on a Big Nite out 3 is the limit for me & most times it's just one or two - the PF keg & coffers ain't in any danger of runnin dry over me either! :cheers:

2 males left. Send me a pm with your e-mail and will send you some photo's!!! As far as the Beer, I admit I love Beer and it goes down like water most of the time. Not that I am a admitted alcoholic, Maybe just a functioning one!!!LOL Love the taste of most beers and there are so many to choose from these days.:cheers:

@Bleu: It was great meeting you the other night. Thanks again for the donation. The puppies were the hit of the night. I hear my buddy and his wife are going to get one of your males. That's great.

I think the banquet turned out great. We had a great turn out and people were very generous. I think we raised a bunch of money for the chapter.

Thanks to all who attended.

@Bleu: It was great meeting you the other night. Thanks again for the donation. The puppies were the hit of the night. I hear my buddy and his wife are going to get one of your males. That's great.

I think the banquet turned out great. We had a great turn out and people were very generous. I think we raised a bunch of money for the chapter.

Thanks to all who attended.

I forgot to ask your buddy to buy me a Powerball Ticket!!!!! He was on fire!!!!:10sign::10sign:

Back