Todd Haley Deathwatch

carptom1

For those of you who don't know, Todd Haley is the coach of the up and coming Kansas City Chiefs. Our record is now 0-2 but best of all we have been outscored 89-10. What is the over under on his demise, week 6? Week 7?. Our schedule gets tougher from here. These first two were games we penciled in as wins. Hey coot could you possibly help the chiefs. I am a realistic fan who knows when his team needs help.

If I was them I would start looking into what coaches are available for next year. I think they need to bring in a no nosense type of guy. Bench Cassel now he don't even look like he wants to play football. Make a trade for a QB now and play him the rest of the year. Flynn of the pack would be a good choice:) Week 6 for the coach. I believe Childress is available you know the old coach of that team we can't pick on:D aND DON'T START SIGNING OLD qb'S IT DON'T WORK:)

Why is it, the only thing you have going on in your life, is to constantly throw jabs at the Vikings??? I guess Brett Favre didn't work out well 2 years ago???
Can you say, "Best season of his career", which most of it was spent with the fudge packers........ So, your comments have "No" merit at all. As of 2 years ago, you so called packer fans were throwing Ted Thomson under the bus....... Now your worshipping the guy???? Everything isn't always pretty in Packer Land like you think it is..........

If I was them I would start looking into what coaches are available for next year. I think they need to bring in a no nosense type of guy. Bench Cassel now he don't even look like he wants to play football. Make a trade for a QB now and play him the rest of the year. Flynn of the pack would be a good choice:) Week 6 for the coach. I believe Childress is available you know the old coach of that team we can't pick on:D aND DON'T START SIGNING OLD qb'S IT DON'T WORK:)

Back to the original Todd "whiner" Haley subject. I want him to go because I can't stand the whining tone at every interview. Besides hes a golfer not a football coach. " We only talk about players that are here!" and who could forget, "The right 53". Load draft genius Peoli on the bus as well. We don't have a legitimate NFL defensive lineman on the team, unless you count Hali, but he's playing linebacker. Should I add Romeo Crennel to the list. Chiefs are very thin on talent and have addressed none of their critical needs in the off season or the draft. Obsessed with drafting projects, speed with no size, size with no coaching, speed and size with no brain, we have a collection of those. Starting the Andrew Luck lottery. Shouldn't worry, even if we lose out the chiefs will trade the number 1 to New England, for a backup linebacker, and NE's 4th round pick, and then draft a projected star from LSU. All with about 39Million under the salary cap!

I think Romeo is angling for another head coaching job as was Weiss. I remember 2 years ago that Haley made the comment that " I could win 2 games with 22 guys of the street". Well he better start beating the streets because these 22 might not be able to get it done. I don't mind arrogance if you are the best at what you do, but if you are going to be an arrogant puke, such as Haley and Pioli, you better be good.

Last edited:
Hey we're helping the Chiefs here labman. I was refering to Collins of the Colts:confused: Farves retired. Start your own Viking thread If you want to help them or bash the packer fans. IT's about SB rings not personal Stats.
Know back to helping the Chiefs I hope they get rid of the whole coaching staff. Just like cleaning the cattle shed no sense in leaving any S@#T in it:D Got to feel for the players wasted year. What will New England do if Chiefs management wisings up. Oh they still have the Raiders.

Hey we're helping the Chiefs here labman. I was refering to Collins of the Colts:confused: Farves retired. Start your own Viking thread If you want to help them or bash the packer fans. IT's about SB rings not personal Stats.
Know back to helping the Chiefs I hope they get rid of the whole coaching staff. Just like cleaning the cattle shed no sense in leaving any S@#T in it:D Got to feel for the players wasted year. What will New England do if Chiefs management wisings up. Oh they still have the Raiders.

Coot,

I think you have a stalker. Even if the chiefs get a #1 pick they will probably send it to New England for an old linebacker or a second string QB with a questionable arm. Wow you have sure pissed of Viking fans and you haven't even brought up Herschell walker. Good job

hi ho hi ho its off to the metrodome we go!!!! we just bought 5 tickets. to a nfl game. we will be sitting about as high as you can get. safer keeping our backs to the wall.

Coot,

I think you have a stalker. Even if the chiefs get a #1 pick they will probably send it to New England for an old linebacker or a second string QB with a questionable arm. Wow you have sure pissed of Viking fans and you haven't even brought up Herschell walker. Good job

I was listening to sports radio yesterday on my drive home from work... with the Big XII debacle and the Chiefs basically imploding it's enough to make my head spin. I feel like a rape victim regarding the Big XII, but that's another story.

Back to the Chiefs. The discussion last night was how badly we need a franchise quarterback. The funny thing is I was saying the exact same thing after week one. However, the announcers and I both agree with you carptom. Even if we do get a #1 pick, we'll probably trade for 50 round 5 picks and end up with mediocre players as usual.

I honestly hope we end up bombing the entire season (which we probably will), and end up drafting Andrew Luck as our #1 pick. Many people in Chiefs nation agree.

Watching Todd Haley speak at press conferences is frustrating. I'm not sure if the guy is very methodical, or just plain slow, either way neither attribute is desirable in a head coach.

hi ho hi ho its off to the metrodome we go!!!! we just bought 5 tickets. to a nfl game. we will be sitting about as high as you can get. safer keeping our backs to the wall.

Hey Labman,

Surely you are going to buy a couple of thirsty travelers a beer or two. Maybe they will bring you a Farve jersey, you know from the team where he was successful.

I think labman and coot need to meet at the game and hug it out; before the Packers stomp a mudhole in the Viqueens back side! Betting against the Chiefs this year is easy money.

I was listening to sports radio yesterday on my drive home from work... with the Big XII debacle and the Chiefs basically imploding it's enough to make my head spin. I feel like a rape victim regarding the Big XII, but that's another story.

Back to the Chiefs. The discussion last night was how badly we need a franchise quarterback. The funny thing is I was saying the exact same thing after week one. However, the announcers and I both agree with you carptom. Even if we do get a #1 pick, we'll probably trade for 50 round 5 picks and end up with mediocre players as usual.

I honestly hope we end up bombing the entire season (which we probably will), and end up drafting Andrew Luck as our #1 pick. Many people in Chiefs nation agree.

Watching Todd Haley speak at press conferences is frustrating. I'm not sure if the guy is very methodical, or just plain slow, either way neither attribute is desirable in a head coach.

I don't think Haley is either. I think that he is an arrogant phuck that thinks he is smarter than everyone around him. That was one thing that I liked about Dick Vermeil, he knew he needed good coaches under him and made sure he had them. He was an extremely intelligent person and coach. If haley wants to be an offensive coordinator, he should go be one. Haley's act is getting old. He wants to be New England but hasn't won anything. It's not arrogance if you can back it up.

Ha, that's funny! Fudge Packers have rarely ever beaten up on the Vikings.

It's normally a good game when the Vikings and Fudge Packers play. So, don't bet on that Roosterslayer. Can't wait to watch Williams and Allen absolutely destroy Rogers, probably break him in half..... Then who do you turn to?????

I think labman and coot need to meet at the game and hug it out; before the Packers stomp a mudhole in the Viqueens back side! Betting against the Chiefs this year is easy money.

OH great guys make the angry Viking fan angrier:mad::) Go get em labman it's not me this time:) Hey we got Flynn he's good. Chiefs thread Labman not Packers. Why haven't we started a Big 12 Thread?? Iowa states awesome:eek: well they beat the Hawks anyway:D Texas is coming to town not good.
Back to helping the Chiefs they need to get the old steelers coach:thumbsup: Who'd the Chiefs beat for their superbowl win??? I can't remember.

Last edited:
OH great guys make the angry Viking fan angrier:mad::) Go get em labman it's not me this time:) Hey we got Flynn he's good. Chiefs thread Labman not Packers. Why haven't we started a Big 12 Thread?? Iowa states awesome:eek: well they beat the Hawks anyway:D Texas is coming to town not good.
Back to helping the Chiefs they need to get the old steelers coach:thumbsup: Who'd the Chiefs beat for their superbowl win??? I can't remember.

that would be superbowl IV. Chief's 23 and Viking's 7

Back