Time to Fire Up the Favre Thread

The old timer wouldn't of matched what he did last year anyway!!!!! Sorry to see him go though!!!! He took a hell of a beatin' last year!!

I hope Percy Harvin gets those headaches under control. Percy is a huge part of the Super Bowl run. Not going to replace him.
As far as Brett. I'm very glad to have him back. Don't believe I'd want him as a friend though. Can't believe leaving your friends hanging that long without a yes or no.
Course, good chance management and Favre had an agreement, and knew all along he would come back and when.:cheers:
GO VIKES!!

I really think the only reason he came back is for as he described it "the guys in the locker room". I'm not so sure that if Childress hadn't sent those guys down to Hattysburg that Brett would have come back. Money or not, I think he was content on calling it quits for real this time.

Rest assured that this season maybe the last season for a legit shot at the Superbowl until the vikings can find a quality replacement at the QB spot. I'm not sold on Tjack to be honest when it comes to crunch time. Joe Web will be a project, so next draft I think they need to go after a QB or trade up to get one if any good ones are available. That's the way I see it, but everyone sees it differently.

I hope Percy Harvin gets those headaches under control. Percy is a huge part of the Super Bowl run. Not going to replace him.
As far as Brett. I'm very glad to have him back. Don't believe I'd want him as a friend though. Can't believe leaving your friends hanging that long without a yes or no.
Course, good chance management and Favre had an agreement, and knew all along he would come back and when.:cheers:
GO VIKES!!

you do know he does this stunt every year even with the green bay? however with green bay, he was allowed to miss spring training every year.. jets hated him for missing it, and so did the vikes.. but the vikes didnt complain bc they know he can follow through.

just dont know how other coaches put up with this. i rememeber when i played basketball, if i miss ONE practice, im benched.

Sorry but I cant resist this thread any more. Yes Favre is back! Good for Minnesota, better for Green Bay and the BEARS. Maybe you want to guess how many games he makes it before he is hits the IR?? Maybe not but I bet he does. GO GREEN BAY!!! LOL. Take that Minnesota. Just kidding. :D:D:D

I don't think Farve will make it to the first Packer game. There playing to many good teams. I think defenses want to end Farve for good. Saints is a bad game to start with alot of trash talking this offseason. I don't think the saints defense cares if they hurt him with a illegal hit. Viking defense will let them down this year.

aw... well its no fun when i can have you guys guess!!!

tell you what.. heres a clue.. im going to this team's game on Dec 12 at the metrodome.

Oh my god he's a Giants fan........ Must be because of Eli.

I think the Giants are going to be down this year. As much as I hate to admit it, i think the Cowboy's will win the NFC east this year.

Back