Time to Fire Up the Favre Thread

no he's a viqueen fan. the metrodome is the clue. WOW good luck, you put a grand down in lost wages?:cheers:

He's a bills fan.:rolleyes:lol lolm

nope

Oh my god he's a Giants fan........ Must be because of Eli.

I think the Giants are going to be down this year. As much as I hate to admit it, i think the Cowboy's will win the NFC east this year.

yup.. always have been.. even before Eli.. ive always been a fan of stephen baker, lawerence tayler, phil simms.

its funny how cowboys can kick the vikings, the giants can crush the cowboys, but the vikes can run over the giants. ass backwards if you ask me.

actually Giants got one of the best player in the NFL league playing in defense this year. lots of changes going on, i think its gonna be an improvement this year. Just now gotta beat the vikes... for once.

no he's a viqueen fan. the metrodome is the clue. WOW good luck, you put a grand down in lost wages?:cheers:

huh? i didnt know i said gold, purple and white... i thought i said red, white and blue.

LOL, yes it does, and looking at the Giants fan post. I do believe the Vikes kicked both the Cowgirls and Giants butts lately, or am I mistaken. Not that it matters. But I suspect they will give em a proper butt kickin again this year as well.:D
:cheers:

LOL, yes it does, and looking at the Giants fan post. I do believe the Vikes kicked both the Cowgirls and Giants butts lately, or am I mistaken. Not that it matters. But I suspect they will give em a proper butt kickin again this year as well.:D
:cheers:

The only time the Longhorn sheep can't kick butt is in a superbowl HA HA HA:D

cant wait to see the vikes get thier butts kicked at green bay. matthews is going to sack favre so many times. the coot, funnlecloud and i will be in the stands cheering them on. at least i hope the coot will. we get to tailgate and eat and drink for three hours before the game. the coot will have a full belly and have to take a nap. it sure is great knowing the coots credit card info so we can buy tickets like this. glad you can make it to game with us cootie.:p

cant wait to see the vikes get thier butts kicked at green bay. matthews is going to sack favre so many times. the coot, funnlecloud and i will be in the stands cheering them on. at least i hope the coot will. we get to tailgate and eat and drink for three hours before the game. the coot will have a full belly and have to take a nap. it sure is great knowing the coots credit card info so we can buy tickets like this. glad you can make it to game with us cootie.:p

3 hours in the parking lot is all????????? Rookies!!!!!! I have been at Mile High at 7:30 a.m. waiting in line to get a parking spot for a 2:00 game!!! Now, I can't remember who actually won the damn game, but it was a hell of a time I can assure you!!!!!!!

Back