Time to Fire Up the Favre Thread

UGUIDE

Brett Favre discussions can mean only one thing.......hunting season is close!!

Anybody remember when Favre made his decision last year?

I see Childress went to visit him. That'll probably make Favre drag his feet a couple more weeks.:D

Football season and hunting season. Does it get any better?

Sounds like he's coming back. They just will let him skip training camp,and the first two pre season games. I guess that they will be at home then and he won't have to travel. He has earned the hall of fame right to say he is done needing training I guess. He figured out the system and the receiver core last year, so hell he could step in at the first real game and still kick the saints ass.:D It will be nice to see him put the same woopin on them as he did in the championship game last fall, with out the string of bad luck. Vikes 34 Saints 17. And ding bat smart mouth Sharper, gets a block layed out on him that makes him skip letters in the alphabet and replace them with #'s the rest of his life. Along with the other cheap shot artists on that team. Breeze's ankles can get broke just as easy. I say eye for an eye.:thumbsup: tooth for a tooth, and pay back can be a real %*!&% sometimes.
:cheers:

Bring on fall, hunting, football and a good cheesehead ars kicking.

My favorite thing of all is...a roast duck dinner with home made dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, acorn squash with butter & brown sugar, cranberry's, home made pie and a good NFL football game on a Sunday afternoon

Bring on fall, hunting, football and a good cheesehead ars kicking.

My favorite thing of all is...a roast duck dinner with home made dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, acorn squash with butter & brown sugar, cranberry's, home made pie and a good NFL football game on a Sunday afternoon

Ok Onpoint, now you went and did it. I am drooling all over the place. Good cheesehead ars kicking does that too me. J/K, it was the food menu!:10sign:

LOL, well maybe a picture will help you realize the full effect of the dinner..LOL

DuckDinner.jpg

It's already a done deal with Favre. Best QB in the NFC North division.

Ready to kick some more packer @$$.

As a avid GreenBay Packer fan and I have only one thing to say to you Vikequeens

FARVEYOU !!! WE WILL PREVAIL THIS YEAR ...:D

I am Mr. Hyde and I approve this message.

The only thing beginning is the ViKING march to the Superbowl! End of story.

More concerned about no Chester Taylor to back up BUTTER FINGERS?

Not too worried about Adrian Peterson, guy is a machine............ He will not disapoint this year. Also have a great pick up in Ryan Moats and we have a good rookie in Toby Gehrhart. Packer fans hate coming in 2nd, but looks like that might be the case again this year.

:)

Not too worried about Adrian Peterson, guy is a machine............ He will not disapoint this year. Also have a great pick up in Ryan Moats and we have a good rookie in Toby Gehrhart. Packer fans hate coming in 2nd, but looks like that might be the case again this year.

:)

adrian needs to work on his control of the ball. seems every year his control of the ball gets worst... i only hope he does better but highly doubt his control is better

adrian needs to work on his control of the ball. seems every year his control of the ball gets worst... i only hope he does better but highly doubt his control is better

Yeah....he get sos amped up to get his body into the end zone that he forgets about the ball which is back at the 10 yard line.

nevertheless, I will still enjoy basking in the aroma of smoked "cheddar" come fall.:D

How about Percy putting on another 20 pounds:eek:

You silly longhorn sheep fans. Farve is no answer hasn't been for a decade. schedules were easy last year. Real teams they did play didnt turn out so good. .500 at best this year and farve injured and AP looking for a new team. Teams on schedule are much tougher this year. Going to need a real coach to win one thing they don't have.

You silly longhorn sheep fans. Farve is no answer hasn't been for a decade. schedules were easy last year. Real teams they did play didnt turn out so good. .500 at best this year and farve injured and AP looking for a new team. Teams on schedule are much tougher this year. Going to need a real coach to win one thing they don't have.

All you say is true except for the fact that the purple people eaters have set themselves up for the perfect storm. It is now or never. These are not the Les Testicle days you know.

Another worried Packer fan!!!!!!!! 2nd place sucks doesn't it???

Back