Thank You

BleuBijou

I would like to Thank all the UPH members who did not fall of the Radar screen after season ended and continued and contributed to this great site and kept all of us going through the off season. YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANX AGAIN:10sign:

Excellent point Sir! This off-season was much more active than the last few have been. I extend my thanks to all of you as well:thumbsup:

I will ditto the above posts, I really enjoy the group of hunters we have here........Bob

well it cant be just all about hunting.. i mean you cant tell me the buddies you hunt with dont hang out with you on the off season for such as fishing, or monday night football, or watch some baseball, go to BBQ at their house and/or your house.. i mean you cant not just socialize hunting season...

theres plenty of topics to discuss during the off season!

im glad this site is active.... id be bored out of my mind since now im not in LEO bc theres always something there... not anymore

I must say I do enjoy the site and not always do i respond. Many times others say just what i'm thinking.
I will say I read it at work on my phone so keep up the good work :cheers:

I too have really enjoyed the off-season picker-upper...May not always reply (I hereby confess to part-time UPH voyeurism), but sometimes I just can't resist getting in on the banter with the truly cut-above outdoorsmen that seem to frequent UPH! :thumbsup: :cheers:

Many of the other bloodthirsty & windbag, OBSESSED hunting forums are a total turn-off for me!!! :eek:

My thanks goes out to all the great participants that contribute their thoughts, opinions and suggestions and also a shout out to Webguy that was the brainchild of the site and keeps investing energy into the whole package to keep it moving forward.

:cheers:

I too, send thanks, and appreciation to, one and all on this great forum. thanks to all the mods and to Ryan (web guy), for taking care of this site.:10sign::cheers:

this site is the best and i really enjoy it i go through withdrawals if i dont get on her at least three times a day

Thank you all, I love this site!

(I hereby confess to part-time UPH voyeurism),

Thats funny I was trying to spell that word and I wasn't even close. Spell check was no help it's only thought was vacation?:)

It's a daily read for me...helps keep the sanity or what little I have left.

Hunter - Thinkers in Here

I like reading all the content contributed by the hunter-thinkers in here. Thanks to all for sharing.

Back