Tebow time

BleuBijou

Had to do my best Tebowing in hopes the Broncos can pull off the upset today!!!!! We need all the help we can get today!!!! Every facit has to play well with no turnovers and we have to create a few!!! Bounces need to go our way!!! Uphill battle for sure!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

IMG_5610.jpg

Not expecting a whole lot!! Hope they have some new plays other then the 4 they keep running!!! I would be nervous to play LSU or Bama!!!!! LOL!!!! At least we got 1 more week of Local football!!!!!

This guy has made a living out of defying expectations. I doubt he's a long term solution, can't throw a lick, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him play like Y.A. Tittle today.

A little early for you guys to be this drunk isn't it? Bottom line is Tebow is afraid to make a mistake with the ball. I think he thinks Elway might come down and take over for him. I think Elway has been a little out of line in some of his comments about the kid. As much as i do like him, and what he represents, I think today is going to be gruesome. With all the blitzes and pressure the Steelers can bring, mixed with him trying to do a little too much, this could get ugly early. By the way Blue, I love your recent pictures you look like someone I would get along well with. The tebowing picture is priceless!

This guy has made a living out of defying expectations. I doubt he's a long term solution, can't throw a lick, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him play like Y.A. Tittle today.

Oldandnew with a Y.A. Tittle reference!!!! Awesome!!!!! Careful though it could show your age!!!!LOL

Carptom, it is an up hill battle for sure!! Do not like backing into the playoffs as we did!!!! And what is wrong with a hot toddy in the morning??????? Or 2 >>>

Had to do my best Tebowing in hopes the Broncos can pull off the upset today!!!!! We need all the help we can get today!!!! Every facit has to play well with no turnovers and we have to create a few!!! Bounces need to go our way!!! Uphill battle for sure!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

IMG_5610.jpg

He's puttin on a show!! your praying is working.

Awesome photo too!!!!

Wow I sure suck at football picks. Good gawd, how did he turn into Johnny freakin Unitas in one week. I am a believer. Maybe i need to Tebow before every field I walk into this weekend. I will let you know how it turns out. I hope he wins the freakin SB.

Almost gave it away with not taking care of the ball and a inadvertant whistle on a lateral!!!!! NICE FINISH THOUGH!!!

Wow I sure suck at football picks. Good gawd, how did he turn into Johnny freakin Unitas in one week. I am a believer. Maybe i need to Tebow before every field I walk into this weekend. I will let you know how it turns out. I hope he wins the freakin SB.

HAHA He didn't turn into Johnny U. The man plays with Heart. I said this on an earlier thread. Nothing wrong with his arm he can throw the ball just fine. He will be a great QB. Just needs time to learn like all rookies.

New England next.:eek:

ok bleu for the next game you have to stand on your head dont break the streak cmon i dare you :) i would love to see that pic lmao

Isn't Tebow what we would all love for our sons and grandsons to grow up to be?

He has made a fan out of me!

ok bleu for the next game you have to stand on your head dont break the streak cmon i dare you :) i would love to see that pic lmao

Such Peer Presure!!!! That slid off my tongue o.k. , but had to backspace a couple of times!!!LOL

Just an unbelievable ending to that Bronco's game... WOW !!!

Say what you want about Tebow's skills as a QB. I now have to believe there is a higher power looking down on this fine young man. :10sign:

Back