Tebow time

Wow, I can't believe it! I didn't give them much of a chance to win, I guess thats why they play the game! :cheers: After 3 weeks of horrible play Tebow looked like a quarterback yesterday!

3rd best passing yards per play in NFL Playoff history...31.6 yards per completion. Funny thing is, for passing records, you have to have 10 receptions or more...he was 10 of 21. Gotta love the guys passion for the game.

He looked good,for sure.What I love about his situation is how the NFL stoolies bash him on religion.I happen to think that,in all sports, the constant kneeling,pointing to the sky etc. gets to be a bit much.But it sure seems like he's an easy deflection so as not to address the dozens of NFL players arrested just this year for selling dope,doing dope,domestic violence,DUI etc.

he throws the long ball as well as anyone, if they will continue to work with him he will get better with time.

I think it's about time sports writers and analysts quit making fun of Tebows passing.
I'm for the Broncos going all the way to the superbowl.:thumbsup: Then I'll have to switch to the Packers. :confused::eek::eek:

Back