Saskatchewan

Yea it is ---kind of I guess --I'm stuck going back to the 8000 acres I hunt for free and stay in the one of the farm houses out of Altuna

With the dog truck and our field trial dogs --mine who live in the house :rolleyes:

I always hunt for free. I'm not going to feed the land monster.

Who is then, tell me please....

Let's see -red necks- most ranchers, some farmers, construction workers, truck drivers, ect. Hicks- well, most construction workers, most big game hunters. They are everywhere , in the hunting world, although most bird hunters are above being hicks.

Man that would be one long two weeks! Just saying :eek:

My feeling is, if you're going to spend the money, you might as well spend some time.Stay in an old hotel, with bar, cafe, barber shop.I cook in my room, I think it's 150 a week, great deal. The bar is where the farmers hang out, and they are great guys!! They let you drive in the field, which saves a lot of work!! It's just awesome hunting, but it's work, and long days.Sometimes I hunt around water, but mostly grain fields. I bring my dog out with me in the field, which does spook some geese, but I don't care. It's a show up there.

I'm in construction and wanted to thank you. I now know what a "dueche" types hiding behind a keyboard. Go to a jobsite let them know there beneath you and only then,come back here and respond. lol I didn't think so

Last edited:
My feeling is, if you're going to spend the money, you might as well spend some time.Stay in an old hotel, with bar, cafe, barber shop.I cook in my room, I think it's 150 a week, great deal. The bar is where the farmers hang out, and they are great guys!! They let you drive in the field, which saves a lot of work!! It's just awesome hunting, but it's work, and long days.Sometimes I hunt around water, but mostly grain fields. I bring my dog out with me in the field, which does spook some geese, but I don't care. It's a show up there.

It wouldn't be the hunting or time away from home that would make it a LONG two weeks. :eek:

I'm in construction and wanted to thank you. I now know what a "dueche" types hiding behind a keyboard. Go to a Josie let them know there beneath you then come back here and respond. lol I didn't think so

Most of goosies writings are pretty stupid in my opinion, but when he started disparaging certain folks, he has to be called out, who the hell is he to judge anyone? Then to do so anonymously, on the internet.....tells us about the individual he is.

+1 Can't imagine anyone on this site that would want to go hunting with him after reading his posts. I suppose he thinks he's funny but in reality he come across abrasive. If I was still a Mod on this site I'd put him in timeout. But the way this thread is headed it's likely to get frozen or deleted by the powers to be.

Last edited:
+1 Can't imagine anyone on this site that would want to go hunting with him after reading his posts. I suppose he thinks he's funny but in reality he come across as a dumb shit. If I was still a Mod on this site I'd put him in timeout. But the way this thread is headed it's likely to get frozen or deleted by the powers to be.

I have been wondering how some of my posts get "edited" by moderators and none of his posts have been touched. Way more outta line than anything I've ever said.

Why not just ignore his ignorant comments etc. I agree tell em he's wrong No need to go cry to mods I'm pretty sure goosemaster is gonna get the idea he is kinda on his own for the most part & mods will do there thing...

I agree I've seen much better threads locked for much less ??? The mods get old

David0311

Anybody interested in some goose, upland hunting in October? Great deal, master hunter.Get your own room, bring your trained dog. Must enjoy a few drinks after hunting. No hicks, or rednecks. No illegal types. Eatprly mornings, lots of work. Mature giant snow geese. Also, must be willing to spend money, no tight wads!!!

TO go over this one more time:eek:

1.You don't know where your going to hunt
2.where your going to stay--(get your own room)?
3.Must be a drinker
4.No hicks or rednecks--(ranchers-truck drivers--construction workers ect.)your description in later posts
5. Must be willing to spend money--no tight wad--(yet you cook in your room :rolleyes:
6.Won't speak for them BUT bet there is at least one frequent poster --construction worker on here that may take exception that --
7. Also in a previous post when I stated I felt I would pass on a golden opportunity like this--Your comment was it was only for hard core types--
WELL-O311 was my Marine Corps M.O.S.--Vietnam. Feb. 1967-May 1969
So I guess I would not fit that description :(
8. Please answer one question for me.---has anyone ever hunting with you twice?:rolleyes:

TO go over this one more time:eek:

1.You don't know where your going to hunt
2.where your going to stay--(get your own room)?
3.Must be a drinker
4.No hicks or rednecks--(ranchers-truck drivers--construction workers ect.)your description in later posts
5. Must be willing to spend money--no tight wad--(yet you cook in your room :rolleyes:
6.Won't speak for them BUT bet there is at least one frequent poster --construction worker on here that may take exception that --
7. Also in a previous post when I stated I felt I would pass on a golden opportunity like this--Your comment was it was only for hard core types--
WELL-O311 was my Marine Corps M.O.S.--Vietnam. Feb. 1967-May 1969
So I guess I would not fit that description :(
8. Please answer one question for me.---has anyone ever hunting with you twice?:rolleyes:
O yeah- I'm not a country type.A lot of hunters are, so there it is.Just my opinions on here, so don't become unraveled.

Let's see -red necks- most ranchers, some farmers, construction workers, truck drivers, ect. Hicks- well, most construction workers, most big game hunters. They are everywhere , in the hunting world, although most bird hunters are above being hicks.

I would pay good money to watch you go in any Saskatchewan bar and spout off like that. Hell I'd even pick your teeth up for you after....

What if Goosemaster is a mixed martial artist and goes Bakersfield chimp on everyone? I gave up on "fowl" years ago, I find Goosemasters posts unusal and somewhat strangely entertaining, keep him out of the penalty box and on the ice.:D

What if Goosemaster is a mixed martial artist and goes Bakersfield chimp on everyone? I gave up on "fowl" years ago, I find Goosemasters posts unusal and somewhat strangely entertaining, keep him out of the penalty box and on the ice.:D

To say they are unusual is an under statement. Too bad the Goose doesn't come across as "high quality" as his guns! :D

Back