reciever tube dog boxes

turtle,
He gave me so much grief about giving up on him last night because I wanted to go to bed that I stayed up all night waiting for his pixs, I think I will just give up and go to bed now. :)

Gove County Btitts,
I know you are a man of your word and I know you will have them on tonight but I just can not stay up any longer, I also know you are the craftsman you claim to be so I know the pictures will be a masterpiece of work so Iwill just say :coolpics: now :)

i cant get the damn things to laod up into the message go to my profile they are in ther sorry i am still trying

I couldn't handle it any more Joe!!!!!!

GetAttachment-3aspx.jpg
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg
GetAttachment-1aspx.jpg
GetAttachment-2aspx.jpg

thanks man i couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get them on here i literally have no more hair left in my head

Well apparently I'm a little late to this party... but I think it's a great idea... I have a lab, who is def part of the family. During the Spring and summer months, he is riding in the back seat, front seat, wherever he feels the need to when we are just riding around town, going to the lake etc... but if we are going hunting he is in the Kennel in the back of the truck. Doesn't matter if it is 90 degrees or 0....

I really wouldn't mind having a set up like that... it would make sooooo much more room in the bed of my truck.

and the best thing spence is that it is multifunctional you can take the box off the hinge point and use just the rack they are going to be custom as in it will be made to your specifications the other selling point and thanks for the positive feedback

I'm in dire need of the extra space too. I'll be putting some reflective tape all around the frame. I'm thinking of keeping the dog box in the truck still and some other things on the rack for the highway portion of my trips, then putting the dogs on the rack when I'm on the backroads. Jumping to the tailgate and back to the ground all day out of our taller trucks isn't good for their joints.

Last edited:
I'm in dire need of the extra space too. I'll be putting some reflective tape all around the frame. I'm thinking of keeping the dog box in the truck still and some other things on the rack for the highway portion of my trips, then putting the dogs on the rack when I'm on the backroads. Jumping to the tailgate and back to the ground all day out of our taller trucks isn't good for their joints.

I don't have a dog box, but I do use a hitch packer on trips for the coolers and such. I think I am going to find a cheap truck box on craigslist to mount on the hitch packer for gear to go in.

and the best thing spence is that it is multifunctional you can take the box off the hinge point and use just the rack they are going to be custom as in it will be made to your specifications the other selling point and thanks for the positive feedback

looks good gove. have you got a price for them?
bobby g

It looks great and it also looks like there is a market for it. Great job.

I think their may be a market for them jasper the only thing that is going to be the killer is the shipping probably ups or fed x I think the best feature is the multifunctuality thy will come in either 2 hole or three hole maybe four hole I think the four hole may be a bit much but its a consumers market and I will build anything once

You might be cheaper going ltl. Talk to a couple of local business and see if you can't work out a deal with shipping. It is all about volume with ltl. The more you ship the better the discount. They will probably want a fee but the better discount will save you in the end.

Ltl stands for less then load. It is a type of shipping. Fed Ex, Ups have the service but there are far more carriers that can offer better rates. Estes, USF, And Conway are the regulars I use. Certain carriers give me 76% off.

Gove County Britts,
That is definately a great looking dog carrier, I hope there is a good market out there for you. I am sure there will be guys here that might be interested in one, have you considered any other avenues for advertisement, I am sure once people see them they will be inquiring about them. I don't know if Zeek and ole ruffis would get in sumpom that nice. I hope you bring it with you to Dodge City in January as I would like to see one and maybe we can talk instead of that country a++ woopen you promised me.. :)

oh hell i suppose if we have to talk we can are you sure you wouldn't rather scrap a little either way i am good and I haven't thought of any other avenues yet as I am trying to build them on a first come first serve basis and i am trying to keep the price down as much as possible for the first 2 or 3

Back