reciever tube dog boxes

Ok if anyone is interested in one of these or in a custom dog box please let me know by pm or by email and leave a number to reach you and I will get back in touch I can probably have 4 done by christmas and for what your getting the price is good your not only getting a custom box but you are getting a multi use rack that is not mass produced they will be made on an individual basis to fit your needs

I don't understand what the uproar is about these. I kinda' like them. I've seen people trailer their dogs, carry them in a dog box in the back of the truck or transport them in the dog crates in the back. If someone's willing to do that, what is the point to saying that the dog won't ride anyplace the owner won't? I won't ride in the crate in the back of my suburban but I don't have a problem putting my dogs in there.
As for the dust and exhaust problems, how is it any problem if someone's using a trailer versus one of these boxes? I like these and think they're a great idea! Maybe it's worth patenting and trying to advertise. There's a big market for the dog trailers and dog boxes so why not these too?!

the dust isn'y much of a problem and as for the exhoust fumes in todays green stage of life the exhoust fumes coming out is just dirty air in the newer vehicles and doesn't produce enough carbon monoxide to give a headach much less kill you or a dog thanks for the good rating on this product I have a few peaple interested in them but no one has really called and gicen me any measurements for one hopefully soon and I need to take more pics and put them in the ads I am running to explain how they work better

the dust isn'y much of a problem and as for the exhoust fumes in todays green stage of life the exhoust fumes coming out is just dirty air in the newer vehicles and doesn't produce enough carbon monoxide to give a headach much less kill you or a dog thanks for the good rating on this product I have a few peaple interested in them but no one has really called and gicen me any measurements for one hopefully soon and I need to take more pics and put them in the ads I am running to explain how they work better

I forgot I owed you pics. I'd rather just meet up with you in person and talk to you about my requests. I love my dogs as much as any man should love them and I feel safe having my dogs in one. I'm hoping to be the first UPH'r to be sporting one of these around in pheasant country this season.

nope you may be the second but I am the first sorry but if it makes you feel better you could be the first one to buy and use the box in pheasant country

Back