Personal Protection

BritChaser

When you hit the road, do you take along personal protection? I always do. I feel safer in route and in the motel room.

No gun here. What going to happen is what God wanted is the way I look at it. Only reason guns became popular is candy butts feel powerful with them. And I refuse to be like them. Mankind needs to grow a pair again:D

Coot

You saying you never carried a trojan in your wallet?

If you have ever been to Iowa, you are better off carrying a paper bag instead of a Trojan:D

I use a tractor inner tube:eek: You can never be to safe when it comes to iowa women:) Thats funny guys but I don't think thats what Brit had in mind for this thread.

When you hit the road, do you take along personal protection? I always do. I feel safer in route and in the motel room.

I normally have a scattergun along on hunting trips.
Can't say I feel any safer but the dogs seem to prefer that I bring one.

Man brittchaser
thats some kind of topic you started here.Nobody on the site and 6 people in the lounge. I bet they don't even hunt!:mad::D

Hell yes I carry. You all need to read CJ boxes book the " The highway " It will scare the hell out of you.

Hell yes I carry. You all need to read CJ boxes book the " The highway " It will scare the hell out of you.

Isn't Mr. Box the fiction writer of mysteries featuring the warden Joe Pickett character?

He's ok...but I prefer Joseph Heywood's books, comparably.

Last edited:
I'm still a young buck (kinda) so I'm always packing protection, even if I don't need it.:D

I use a tractor inner tube:eek: You can never be to safe when it comes to iowa women:) Thats funny guys but I don't think thats what Brit had in mind for this thread.

And I thought you were Catholic?????:D

What God say about killing? Jesus and swords I remember that now. He said join the National sword assocation and I'll send you a bunch of cheap crap from china. And the ancients did it. Paving the way for modern man:).
Have you guys ever had trouble traveling? I don't even know anyone that has. What part of towns are you staying in.

What God say about killing? Jesus and swords I remember that now. He said join the National sword assocation and I'll send you a bunch of cheap crap from china. And the ancients did it. Paving the way for modern man:).
Have you guys ever had trouble traveling? I don't even know anyone that has. What part of towns are you staying in.

Lmao! I got some strange looks in Oakland once after taking a wrong turn leaving an A's game but that's about it.:cheers:

Back