Packer fan deathwatch

I think FC was right on spot!!!! Coot must of sold his wheels as well for the BIG BET!!!!!! I am almost positive I saw him on I-80 headed east on a Mo-Ped!!!!! Hard to tell for sure with the leather helmet and the Goggles, but who else could it of been??????? Was wearing a tore up and ragged Packers Jacket!!!!! HHHMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Should be home in a few days if he maintains the 15 MPH he was going!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Found this clip of Coot on youtube..70 MPG on this "Hog"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TViEzHJrMcM

now that's funny. One question though. Was the blonde blackcloud? or maybe labman?

NOOO its not me. i do have a moped. it is black with red flames. man do i feel small setting at a stop sign next to a harly. i need to get a harley sound on a cd and play it

Either Coot is Locked up or got abducted by Bigfoot!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably tried to have a Beer at a Biker Bar on that scooter!!!!:D

been a super winter. no snow, warm and no damn coot!!!!! thats all about to change. he is about to fly walk or waddle north again.

ok guys get your selfs ready. the coot has been sighted in kansas. he will be home soon and the forum will be bombared with his bs.:eek:

lucky a$$ coot he only got a warning ticket in kansas. last time i drove thru it cost me $200

I bet he was showing a lot of leg and cleavage again, wasn't he? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

lucky a$$ coot he only got a warning ticket in kansas. last time i drove thru it cost me $200

Cop was a Packer as well!!! They both sat on the side of the road and had a good Cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

Take a month off and the site goes all to hell:mad: You sheep fans just go grazing or something:) Work on being a real team and get an outdoor stadium:thumbsup: The pack had one probelm NO DEFENSE not for sure why they didn't trade or something earlier in the year.
I don't bet guys but got to play alot of bingo with grandma she's 92 took a month off to hang out with her. She said it was the best month she's had in a long long time:thumbsup: Very rewarding to see her and dad hang out and tell old stories. Must be getting soft.
You guys are lucky my computers 13 years old and doesn't download vidoes very fast. so you guys who posted the u tube stuff I'm :mad: Very good reading guys funny stuff. But remember PAYBACKS A B####:D AND WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE PUT MORE THEN 6 SMILIES IN A POST.

Back