Packer fan deathwatch

I agree BS, too bad the Pack your baggers,"Sucked" so bad in the one that counted :D. I think Dennis Green was lurkin the side line calling plays. That was certainly a first class whoopin. Hey, lets help the bag Packers, what can they do so they don't have such a dismal failure next year? :rolleyes: hmmm I got nothing. Thought Coot would like to see some color in his life too. Wake up coot, take it like a man, or an IA cheer leader, same diff.:cheers:

Kinda boring to just say "it's better to lose then stay home and rebuild every season"

I mean the packers were the best in the division and the queens the worse. How can we even try to argue with you guys. I don't try to race a guy on foot with my car either.

I would rather be a known loser, than think I was a winner only to find out later that I was a loser. That was an epic choke job by GB. Is funny, Coot was all Chit talkin' to Labman and others about the Packers then they flop and he goes away. Kinda like the hot chick you talk to on line, only to find out she is a dude:D Maybe Coot is Labman? Maybe he created Labman so he could be an internet tough guy:?:D Funny they both disappeared at the same time?

.:D welcome to your ribbing. Rebuilding, speaking of that. How are all those cuncushions the bag packers took last sun. Was that a new record for fumbles in a play off game?. The boo birds were out in WI last weekend. Team shares are now on sale, 99% off.:nutz::laugh:

Commonnow:confused: Lets be easy on the COOT, Wasn't his fault the PACK choked. And has the WORST "D" in the NFL.
GONNA be a Looooong rebuilding thing for the PACK.:eek:
Rogers making all the $$$$$$$ he needs to feed his younguns doing these -----silly--- commercials.:rolleyes:
Going to take a Loooong time for the PACK to get back.:confused:

SORRY COOT, you Pack folks got it coming.;)

Funny thing, I didn't see Rodgers doing that cute little move he stole from the WWE wrestlers much. Just arms slung low, head down,(when it wasn't burried in Lambo turf) and some little girl tears falling.
I am just like Farve:( he said. Poor Green Bay bag packers, should we feel sorry for them? :confused: Ummm, Ummmm, Nope.:thumbsup:
:cheers: Drink up cheese heads, and put your bags back on your heads, your time is here. LOL

I would rather be a known loser, than think I was a winner only to find out later that I was a loser. That was an epic choke job by GB. Is funny, Coot was all Chit talkin' to Labman and others about the Packers then they flop and he goes away. Kinda like the hot chick you talk to on line, only to find out she is a dude:D Maybe Coot is Labman? Maybe he created Labman so he could be an internet tough guy:?:D Funny they both disappeared at the same time?

thats funny thinking the coot and labman are one and the same:cheers: kind of a jeckle and hyde. Carptom you really didnt chat with a guy on line thinking it was a hot gal:eek: thats creepy!!!!!!!!

hate to think how cootie would handle all this. he is storing his brain power for a mighty comeback. from what i hear there is plenty of empty storage available:D

Coot, what is really scary is the Broncos were basically a 5 win team, but managed to scrape a few more wins and they had 1 more playoff win then the PACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love the PACK, they gave us our first Superbowl WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Coot, what is really scary is the Broncos were basically a 5 win team, but managed to scrape a few more wins and they had 1 more playoff win then the PACK!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get me wrong I love the PACK, they gave us our first Superbowl WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::cheers:

Wow Bleu! That's downright mean! I mean saying the Broncos were actually the better team than the mighty Packers by way of going farther in the post season. Wow. Great observation! I think if i were a sorry Packer fan like Coot, I would ban myself from this site too:D

coot is trying to get banned from golf courses. they figured out he is not 55 years old. i think he needs a fake id to save himself from grumpy old people.

I heard the crowd bailed on them and Lambeau started to empty out with something like 5 minutes to go.

I really feel sorry for Coot and the rest of the cheese curds, I really do..... :( On second thought, maybe not. :cheers:

The Vikes will get you next year. Here's a little salute till then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dmqGg6Ccvw

Last edited:
Coot must of found all those jars he buried with money in them Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he went to Vegas to put money Down on the Packers winning the Superbowl! When he got there he found out they had lost , he must be hiding at Glitter Gulch!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!!:cheers:

I think FC was right on spot!!!! Coot must of sold his wheels as well for the BIG BET!!!!!! I am almost positive I saw him on I-80 headed east on a Mo-Ped!!!!! Hard to tell for sure with the leather helmet and the Goggles, but who else could it of been??????? Was wearing a tore up and ragged Packers Jacket!!!!! HHHMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Should be home in a few days if he maintains the 15 MPH he was going!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cheers:

Back