Packer fan deathwatch

coot coot coot coot coot coot coot coot

Vikes Ruled the 70's. 4 superbowl appearances and numerous NFC Titles.

Major butt whoopins in the Superbowl. U Bethcha Bill Boom boom Brown.

I Love the Vikes and I love Fran Tarkenton. I miss the 70's man.

If the Vikes ever hit the superbowl again the media will relive the 70's like it was yesterday.

were art thou Labman?

Labman's time to shine. Thanks Birdshooter for starting this thread, I was actually going to do it tonight if nobody else did. I guess no title for the cheese heads. I do hate the stinkin' Giants too. I honestly don't know who I would like now. C'mon Labman, time to pile on.

Last edited:
That crappy D finally caught up to them. Been living dangerously all season and that KC game showed us what can happen if the offense doesn't put up 30+. The game is still won in the trenches and GB defensive line sucked this year without Jenkins. Absolutely no pressure on QB's the whole year. We need to upgrade the D line badly and learning to tackle properly wouldn't hurt. Can't wait to next year and looking forward to another strong run and whipping the queens backsides.

Higher you get the harder you fall.

Packers were pretty high, but they played like crap and you can't do that in the playoffs.

Anybody that gets anything beyond mild disappointed takes it way to serious.

They should look at converting his BS to ethanol. Oh well, he is not here to defend himself. Maybe he got banned.

he is taking the loss ok. he was afraid it would happen with the bye week. he was almost banned. might have to send him a fake I.D. his bald spot doesnt make him look old enough:D

They finally had to play a good team. They had the easiest scheduled in the NFL.

I'm glad the Saints got beat. All offense like the Pack.
All Brees cared about was records.
Don't care much for Brady or Belacheat either.:rolleyes:

49ers seem to have it all, hope they get it all.

It is hard to beat on a man when he is down!!! They did go 15-1................................... Discount Double Check, I mean 15-2!!!:D:D:D:cheers:

It is hard to beat on a man when he is down!!! They did go 15-1................................... Discount Double Check, I mean 15-2!!!:D:D:D:cheers:

Close only counts in Horse Shoes and Hand grenades.

15-1 means nothing when the playoffs start. The slate is wiped clean and everyone starts out 0-0. The teams hittin on all cylinders at the end of the regular season usually do well. The cheese boys had already peaked a few weeks before and were starting to slide a bit towards the end. The Chiefs game was the real tell tale. Even in that last Lions game their defense had more holes than the Wisconsin version of swiss cheese.

Come on Coot... get back here and defend yourself you angry Packers fan. :D

Back