New Moderators

Guys I think this site is the best for pheasant hunting, all I'm saying is to much moderation is not a good thing and hopefully uph doesn't go down.

We've got it under control. Don't worry about it, just enjoy the site and the great people on it.

must be too cold to hunt today everyone is on here today. coot as a moderator scares the hell out of me I think his favorite nun sister desales has come back from the dead and taken over his body. don't trust coot he is possed by evil spirits.:eek: any body who puts fox piss in a tube of sunscreen and gives it as a gift CANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be trusted.

check out coots profile he says he is from north pole and knits????? whats up with that. I agree with the politician part of his profile. he is a big BS'r

Coot LOL PETA mods are kinda angry. ROFLOL. :10sign:

Come on guys this thread has been High jacked lets wait and see who the new mods are and keep it on the Nice Nice.:thumbsup:

Wow already practicing:D. Nice kinder, softer, you:)

Wow already practicing:D. Nice kinder, softer, you:)

LOL No carp that cracked me up. It's not a done deal yet. I really don't care one way or they other what they decide. I love this forum and I liked that post. But thanks for the ribbing.:D

Yes nice job Jmac, well done. We are assigning you to coot.:cheers: That will keep you busy full time. I am confident it is the way it will roll. Webguy has just been busy. It takes a bunch of shuffling around. He will get to it soon.

Yes nice job Jmac, well done. We are assigning you to coot.:cheers: That will keep you busy full time. I am confident it is the way it will roll. Webguy has just been busy. It takes a bunch of shuffling around. He will get to it soon.

FCS, I am in now way in a russ. Web guy is a busy man and so am I. He can take all the time he needs. I won't quit this sight over this one way or the other. I'll be hear doing what I do. Enjoying this forum. :thumbsup::10sign::cheers:

Wow way to bring it to the new guy. That's like telling the construction newbie his first job is to clean the nail boxes full of guy's crap out of the basement.:D Oh well I guess everybody has to pay his dues.

Wow way to bring it to the new guy. That's like telling the construction newbie his first job is to clean the nail boxes full of guy's crap out of the basement.:D Oh well I guess everybody has to pay his dues.

Carptom1,
LOL yes as a matter of fact, I'm a construction project manager and the first thing a new hire gets is the crap. If he or she is no willing to do what he is told . they get shown the door. So what is the problem here??? Or are you just ribbing me???:)

Carptom1,
LOL yes as a matter of fact, I'm a construction project manager and the first thing a new hire gets is the crap. If he or she is no willing to do what he is told . they get shown the door. So what is the problem here??? Or are you just ribbing me???:)

Funny. I am also a construction project mgr. I started on a framing crew and remember the nail boxes full of crap in the basement. The builders were always too cheap to put up an outhouse, so by the time the trash out crews got there the basements could get pretty ripe:eek: I always felt a little sorry for the clean up guys. You should know I am just screwing with you by now. I don't take too much seriously anymore. Been through too much in my life to worry about it much.

Funny. I am also a construction project mgr. I started on a framing crew and remember the nail boxes full of crap in the basement. The builders were always too cheap to put up an outhouse, so by the time the trash out crews got there the basements could get pretty ripe:eek: I always felt a little sorry for the clean up guys. You should know I am just screwing with you by now. I don't take too much seriously anymore. Been through too much in my life to worry about it much.

Yes Carp, I know your just screwing with me . I have been trough hell in my life. I respect you and I like your posts on here. I'll send you a pm. I did not ask for this mod position and I would like your support if picked. PM on the way.By they way I have over 450 to 1000 people under me at any one time. Is that the kind of work you do?????
If so Your job sucks as much as Mine does. :D

I don't know why everyone doesn't have both a "pointy Thing" and a "Flushy Thing"

:cheers:

Ahh GOD!. We never thought of that. Flabradore guys taking over the planet.

I wasn't going to say anything, but we lab guys have it all planned out already. Play well with others, wait it out, rise up, then give the site's non-lab mod's the boot and replace them with MORE lab guys!!!:D Oh the glory that is yet to be seen:D

Hey Jmac, what's wrong with you managing 450 to 1000 guys man:eek::eek: That's a heart-attack waiting to happen my friend. How do you sleep at night:confused: lol

Nick

I don't know why everyone doesn't have both a "pointy Thing" and a "Flushy Thing"

OH NO! Wayne, I thought you were one of the good guys! We may have a loop-hole here fellas. What do we do when a moderator has a Labrador and another breed of bird dog:confused::D

Nick

Congrats to the new prospects, finer guys you couldn't find but that's the end of the flabradore jokes.:D

Back