New Moderators

Congrats to the new prospects, finer guys you couldn't find but that's the end of the flabradore jokes.:D

LOL.......Thanks of the idea Rob:thumbsup:. A zero tolerance policy on flabradore jokes. My lab will appreciate that. He's been wrongly accused of being fat for all too long around here!

Jsdriggs, we'll have to hold a closed door meeting on your pointy labs situation there. Man O' Man, I'm starting to feel like a law passing politician with all of these technicalities. Too many loop holes are showing their ugly heads!:eek:

I wasn't going to say anything, but we lab guys have it all planned out already. Play well with others, wait it out, rise up, then give the site's non-lab mod's the boot and replace them with MORE lab guys!!!:D Oh the glory that is yet to be seen:D

Hey Jmac, what's wrong with you managing 450 to 1000 guys man:eek::eek: That's a heart-attack waiting to happen my friend. How do you sleep at night:confused: lol

Nick

Nick, I couldn't get that lucky to have a heart-attack,it would solve to many headaches. LOL:D

Not like I want to fill the freezers, but I like wild game. :)
Having a team. pointy and flushy:confused:
Can make for a heavy load, same hike. I sometimes like the mixed bag/mixed pups hunts. .

Side note, :) We sure are high jacking this thread aren't we?

All good stuff so far, I'm good with it. :cheers:

Not like I want to fill the freezers, but I like wild game.
Having a team. pointy and flushy:confused:
Can make for a heavy load, same hike. I sometimes like the mixed bag/mixed pups hunts. .

Side note, :) We sure are high jacking this thread aren't we?

All good stuff so far, I'm good with it

Yeah, all in fun like you said Wayne;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm good with all bird dogs:thumbsup:. They, like us, suffer from the same mental issue of "pheasant obsession/addiction". We're all in this together:D;) lol

Yeah, all in fun like you said Wayne;)

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I'm good with all bird dogs:thumbsup:. They, like us, suffer from the same mental issue of "pheasant obsession/addiction". We're all in this together:D;) lol

Yep, My pups are not well trained, average? maybe. :confused:
Sure are dedicated though, we have some good hunts.
A good bird dog IS a good bird dog. Pet and good buddy too.:cheers:

:cheers:;):D Well them pointy ones we could just name flabrapointers. LOL. As soon as webguy gets this done we will show you how to use the blue room and approve newbs.:thumbsup: PS at least you guys are gifted at recognizing a joke for what it is. Now that sking thing:eek: good luck racing down a hill on sticks with out killing yourself. Just remember Sunny Bonno.;)

:cheers:;):D Well them pointy ones we could just name flabrapointers. LOL. As soon as webguy gets this done we will show you how to use the blue room and approve newbs.:thumbsup: PS at least you guys are gifted at recognizing a joke for what it is. Now that sking thing:eek: good luck racing down a hill on sticks with out killing yourself. Just remember Sunny Bonno.;)

We all know the truth about those flabrapointers now from the other thread. They're just setter mutts with black hair.

I tried to be nice and stay on a even playing field with him, but his comment was not needed, and he can sit on the bench for a bit, just as Bo Jackson did..

Hey,

So I was wondering if OAP was going to get to come out out of time out anytime soon? It has been a little over a month, and I kinda miss his poorly constructed and poorly puntuated posts:D. Coot can only keep us entertained to a point. Besides I haven't recieved a pm about being a bit@h or a suck a@@ in over a month. I'm kinda bored:D We need a day like passover once a year where us commoners can petition to bring back one of those we have lost. You know like Jesus or Barrabas. Maybe we could do it around Easter every year.:D

Hey,

So I was wondering if OAP was going to get to come out out of time out anytime soon? It has been a little over a month, and I kinda miss his poorly constructed and poorly puntuated posts:D. Coot can only keep us entertained to a point. Besides I haven't recieved a pm about being a bit@h or a suck a@@ in over a month. I'm kinda bored:D We need a day like passover once a year where us commoners can petition to bring back one of those we have lost. You know like Jesus or Barrabas. Maybe we could do it around Easter every year.:D

Variety is the spice of life!!!1:cheers:

Guys, can we please not talk about the missing members. One of the rules on the introduction page. If we do let some back, and we have, then there is posts waiting for them that just causes issues right away.:thumbsup:

We have only permanently banned 4-5 (in 5-6 years).
If their banned by us Mods, their not likely to be allowed to come back. They are not good for UPH and have very little chance of getting another chance.

In other words "you have to be REALLY bad to get banned" :cheers:

Well coot it's been nice knowing you:D. I see the new mods have been confirmed. It's just a matter of time before your history. Maybe we should start a pool of how many days you are going to last, and which new mod is going to cap you. I have my pick narrowed down:thumbsup:

Back