New moderator

bobeyerite

Webguy has asked that we Welcome "WILDCAT" his choice for Moderator. Brain has some Computer Skills that the rest of us do not have. I for one have been wishing for such a Moderator for a long time. I'm sure all my fellow members will join me in giving Brain a very warm Welcome indeed.......Bob

what about JMc, I think he became an other mod. And he is another great pick.?????? btw What is up with all the new mods? Are some of the old mods getting tierd? If so thank you all for your time in service.:)

Last edited:
Scott, latest info. 2 mods did retire so we replaced them. There is a lot more Spammer activity on here lately with the economy being what it is. Some of the guys have personal issues that is going to make them part-time. Webguy made one to help him, which is an excellent idea. So as you can see Scott we are just trying to keep a clean smooth running forum. We now have 9 Moderators on UPH, That are good and dedicated to helping the forum grow.......Bob

Good deal, welcome wildcat.:10sign:

Bob, thank you , I was just whating to know what was up. All selections for new Mods are :thumbsup:and you all do a great job thank you all.:10sign::cheers:

Webguy has asked that we Welcome "WILDCAT" his choice for Moderator. Brain has some Computer Skills that the rest of us do not have. I for one have been wishing for such a Moderator for a long time. I'm sure all my fellow members will join me in giving Brain a very warm Welcome indeed.......Bob

I knew he was smart Bob but I think his name is Brian. Just good pass up opportunity to give you some chit.:D:cheers:

PS. I do that chit all the time and is getting worse!

Welcome . . . thanks! . . . and perhaps "Brain" is an appropriate happy accident? I envy computer skills . . . I have all I can do to remember how to get the cup holder come out of the DVD drive bay . . .

Well wildcat congrats I guess:) Looks like I'm going to have to pick up my viciousness on here:) When I'm done making your job miserable you'll change name from wildcat to tame kitty:D Better be ready with the delete button:eek:

Ok Chris, you know very well that was typo. But I did have a good laugh over it. I love it and Brian, see how we mods treat each other. Look out your time will come to pass....Bob

Last edited:
Wildcat, JMc, Great! Welcome!:cool:

You guys dis' my chevy now and it's off to the banned world for you...:p

Welcome Brian!

Back