Music

webguy

UPH Owner/Founder
Staff member
What is everyone listening to right now? I have a huge appreciation for music from big band, cool jazz, rock-n-roll, R&B, Pop, Blues, 80s, Punk, Country, Disco, Metal, etc. all the way up till today’s music.

I watched Platoon the other day and put Smokey Robinson up higher on the favorites afterwards. Also heard Thomas Rhett on the radio and Luke Combs on Pandora, so these are few of the recent I moved up on the list:

R&B - Smokey Robinson - Tracks Of My Tears

Country - Thomas Rhett - What’s your Country Song

Country - Luke Combs - When a little when a long way

I am generally listening to something Americana: Grateful Dead, Robert Earl Keen, Jerry Jeff Walker, James McMurtry, Chris Knight, Willie, Tom Petty, Marshall Tucker, Skynyrd, etc. Love Classic rock in general also. Lots of good stuff out there and many new unknown musicians showing up all time.

Have Tyler Childers, Cody Jinks, Sturgill Simpson, Chris Stapleton, Colter Wall, and Whiskey Myers on HEAVY repeat! 🤘🤘

I am generally listening to something Americana: Grateful Dead, Robert Earl Keen, Jerry Jeff Walker, James McMurtry, Chris Knight, Willie, Tom Petty, Marshall Tucker, Skynyrd, etc. Love Classic rock in general also. Lots of good stuff out there and many new unknown musicians showing up all REO, STYX,APRIL WINE, FOGHAT, NAZARETH.

Hoyt Axton is pretty high on my list. I don't see the song anywhere on youtubes, but "if you're a cowboy" is a great one by him.

I love this rendition of TURN THE PAGE with Bob Seger and Jason Aldean. Bob can still get it done at 76 especially towards the end.

A classic song.... enjoy.

Last edited:
About all on my Playlist is Descendents, Blind Melon, and Songs Ohia. Pretty typical of a pheasant hunter I reckon 😉

Back